Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
1 2
Hello! I'm new here! My brother uses this site all the time and I finally decided to make an account. <3 It looks like fun
Hello! I'm new here! My brother uses this site all the time and I finally decided to make an account. <3 It looks like fun
Gross. I'll never get away from you now.

Oh you should click that little arrow next to your name at the top of the page. That's where you can choose an avatar.
Gross. I'll never get away from you now.

Oh you should click that little arrow next to your name at the top of the page. That's where you can choose an avatar.
psd5o6h.jpg
lckqq6P.png
@pastelbrew

Also you'll never know when someone comments on your forum posts unless you hit the star button or someone at's you
@pastelbrew

Also you'll never know when someone comments on your forum posts unless you hit the star button or someone at's you
psd5o6h.jpg
lckqq6P.png
@bippyfresh

Thanks jerk

Hey I didn't like the other dragon they gave me. She was brown and grey and not cute. How do I get more?
@bippyfresh

Thanks jerk

Hey I didn't like the other dragon they gave me. She was brown and grey and not cute. How do I get more?
@pastelbrew

You buy them.

Or I have some I don't really have room for right now.

I gueeeeeeeeeeeeess I could send you a few. But I want them back!
@pastelbrew

You buy them.

Or I have some I don't really have room for right now.

I gueeeeeeeeeeeeess I could send you a few. But I want them back!
psd5o6h.jpg
lckqq6P.png
@pastelbrew

Ew capitalism

Plz and thank you!
@pastelbrew

Ew capitalism

Plz and thank you!
@bippyfresh

I typed in the wrong name. I was looking at myself TT.TT
@bippyfresh

I typed in the wrong name. I was looking at myself TT.TT
@pastelbrew

I'll give you a couple. Also from now on we should back and forth in a PM instead of taking up a forum chat
@pastelbrew

I'll give you a couple. Also from now on we should back and forth in a PM instead of taking up a forum chat
psd5o6h.jpg
lckqq6P.png
Cringy
Cringy
Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
1 2