Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Beautiful Dragons! [Lair Cleanout]
1 2
@Loire : Either is fine. Set up a trade please! c:

@Jellygem : You have an adorable username. But yes, trade please!
@Loire : Either is fine. Set up a trade please! c:

@Jellygem : You have an adorable username. But yes, trade please!
@Drakkan5 I thought you were going to offer for the Skydancer?
@Drakkan5 I thought you were going to offer for the Skydancer?
Thank you @Blood!!
Thank you @Blood!!
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
@blood: sorry yes I was but loved the look of the spiral female whom I overlooked at first. Shall I resend the trade? X
@blood: sorry yes I was but loved the look of the spiral female whom I overlooked at first. Shall I resend the trade? X
@Drakkan5 Sorry dear, since I thought you were interested in the Skydancer, I allowed someone else to take the Spiral. Im sorry for the misunderstanding.
@Drakkan5 Sorry dear, since I thought you were interested in the Skydancer, I allowed someone else to take the Spiral. Im sorry for the misunderstanding.
Ahh no problemo I think I got my wires crossed too tbh! Thank you either way your lovely sky dancer shall be part of my first breeding pair :D x
Ahh no problemo I think I got my wires crossed too tbh! Thank you either way your lovely sky dancer shall be part of my first breeding pair :D x
@blood: thank you so much! Malachy and your skydancer (name auxiliary) are the proud parents of two eggs :) here's hoping for pretty babies! Would you be interested in one if you like the look of them? As you provided auxiliary you get first chance to pick! X
@blood: thank you so much! Malachy and your skydancer (name auxiliary) are the proud parents of two eggs :) here's hoping for pretty babies! Would you be interested in one if you like the look of them? As you provided auxiliary you get first chance to pick! X
1 2