Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Beach Bonfire Bonanza Raffle
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60
@Autopsy

Whew, all caught up ^.^
@Autopsy

Whew, all caught up ^.^
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Incineraveritis, v. second-person plural future perfect active indicative of incinero. "Y'all will have been incinerating [something]." Good luck with your incinerating, guys :)

(and apparently the forums don't let me use vowels with straight lines over them?)
Incineraveritis, v. second-person plural future perfect active indicative of incinero. "Y'all will have been incinerating [something]." Good luck with your incinerating, guys :)

(and apparently the forums don't let me use vowels with straight lines over them?)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@Kaivyrin Sending you 37 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle! 3 have breed bonus and 2 have gene bonus.
@Kaivyrin Sending you 37 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle! 3 have breed bonus and 2 have gene bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
Bop Bop to the TOP
Bop Bop to the TOP
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Tarany @Tinytalkingtina I have about... 26 level fives, I believe! Either of y'all up for it?
@Tarany @Tinytalkingtina I have about... 26 level fives, I believe! Either of y'all up for it?
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@CherryGlitter

Sure, fire away!
@CherryGlitter

Sure, fire away!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tarany
Sending a 2 way CR with 3 level 7s, no bonuses. Treasure please!
@Tarany
Sending a 2 way CR with 3 level 7s, no bonuses. Treasure please!
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
@LupoIsLost
Ready to recieve. Thank you for supporting fire!
@LupoIsLost
Ready to recieve. Thank you for supporting fire!
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Tinytalkingtina

I am sending you 30 level 7 dragons for PB. There is no hurry to get to the PAs
@Tinytalkingtina

I am sending you 30 level 7 dragons for PB. There is no hurry to get to the PAs
@Siljamus

Gotcha! Just need to replenish my treasure stocks then I'll accept them all at once
@Siljamus

Gotcha! Just need to replenish my treasure stocks then I'll accept them all at once
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59 60