Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Tamers (One on One)
Hello! This roleplay idea I have is based a little bit on Flight Rising here with the Dragon breeds and such. It does have a human element though.

I do prefer one on one roleplays though so the actual roleplay would be through message or some other sort of system. I am open to having more than one of these roleplays open at a time though.

To business though:

There is a colony of people who live amongst Dragons. Connecting with them on a spiritual level and even having Dragons that they "tame" and ride. (Having a protector dragon is seen as a sign of maturity in this colony.)
Living outside of their borders is other people who are struggling to understand this different way of living so close to them.

What we decide to do with this base plot or if we decide to change it up completely is completely up to you as we speak.

If you are interested you can either reply here or just PM me, but either way it will end up going to PM. uwu

Thank you for listening to me ramble!
Hello! This roleplay idea I have is based a little bit on Flight Rising here with the Dragon breeds and such. It does have a human element though.

I do prefer one on one roleplays though so the actual roleplay would be through message or some other sort of system. I am open to having more than one of these roleplays open at a time though.

To business though:

There is a colony of people who live amongst Dragons. Connecting with them on a spiritual level and even having Dragons that they "tame" and ride. (Having a protector dragon is seen as a sign of maturity in this colony.)
Living outside of their borders is other people who are struggling to understand this different way of living so close to them.

What we decide to do with this base plot or if we decide to change it up completely is completely up to you as we speak.

If you are interested you can either reply here or just PM me, but either way it will end up going to PM. uwu

Thank you for listening to me ramble!
-pokes to just kindly boost it a little-
-pokes to just kindly boost it a little-
@Starscr3am
-Waves because I am interested hello there -
@Starscr3am
@Starscr3am

That looks really cool. I'm interested as well!
@Starscr3am

[quote name="technetium" date="2014-04-25 11:29:26"]@Starscr3am That looks really cool. I'm interested as well![/quote] [quote name="Otterhog" date="2014-04-25 11:27:19"]@Starscr3am -Waves because I am interested hello there -[/quote] skfgjkljskldjfsdkf hello guys! Both of you can just PM me and we can discuss details and such!
technetium wrote on 2014-04-25 11:29:26:
@Starscr3am

Otterhog wrote on 2014-04-25 11:27:19:
@Starscr3am

skfgjkljskldjfsdkf hello guys!
Both of you can just PM me and we can discuss details and such!