Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Epics for a Balanced World [OOC, FILLED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@DarknessBeast

Much better. Accepted. :)
@DarknessBeast

Much better. Accepted. :)
IeRsIy3.gif
vw0v0Av.png
@atmanSeijo
Awesome, thanks!
@atmanSeijo
Awesome, thanks!
tumblr_o6fklgpgZq1u3wsjco9_400.png
This is exciting!
I'm really liking these characters so far
This is exciting!
I'm really liking these characters so far
2irkjyq.gif
Same. You guys can apply for a second character to speed up the process if you wish. Just know that they'll have to be for one of the remaining flights. Remember, it should match your individual dragon's flight, not your clan's.
Same. You guys can apply for a second character to speed up the process if you wish. Just know that they'll have to be for one of the remaining flights. Remember, it should match your individual dragon's flight, not your clan's.
IeRsIy3.gif
vw0v0Av.png
I'm tempted to snag Earth or Ice but I think I will wait just a tad longer for other people to poke their noses in.
I'm tempted to snag Earth or Ice but I think I will wait just a tad longer for other people to poke their noses in.
2irkjyq.gif
I'm also tempted to steal another spot, Fire, but I guess it's wiser to see if anyone else gets interested.
I'm also tempted to steal another spot, Fire, but I guess it's wiser to see if anyone else gets interested.
Bump.
Bump.
IeRsIy3.gif
vw0v0Av.png
Bump
Bump
2irkjyq.gif
Bump again.

After a couple more bumps of inactivity, I'll formally ask you guys to apply with a second character.
Bump again.

After a couple more bumps of inactivity, I'll formally ask you guys to apply with a second character.
IeRsIy3.gif
vw0v0Av.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34