Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello?
Where to begin....Where to begin....uh, i guess I should start of by saying Hello and introducing myself. I'm preferably referred to by the screen name Ndarren78 and am fairly new to this site and to forums in general. I'm a seasoned rpg player and more broadly a relatively-skilled gamer. I hope to make a bunch of new friends here(with any luck) and have a good time.
Where to begin....Where to begin....uh, i guess I should start of by saying Hello and introducing myself. I'm preferably referred to by the screen name Ndarren78 and am fairly new to this site and to forums in general. I'm a seasoned rpg player and more broadly a relatively-skilled gamer. I hope to make a bunch of new friends here(with any luck) and have a good time.
How many breads have you eaten in your life?
Hello and welcome to the community!
It'll be nice to have you! ouo
[quote name="Starscr3am" date="2014-04-24 14:07:46"]Hello and welcome to the community! It'll be nice to have you! ouo[/quote] Thank you, :D. I can't wait to really get acquainted with this site. I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
Starscr3am wrote on 2014-04-24 14:07:46:

Thank you, :D. I can't wait to really get acquainted with this site. I've been having a lot of fun with it so far.
Hello there, pleasure to meet you! I hope you're finding everything okay?
11j6811.png
[quote name="Thomas" date="2014-04-24 16:48:13"]Hello there, pleasure to meet you! I hope you're finding everything okay?[/quote] Thank you, it's nice to meet you as well. I think I'm doing well so far, but I'm not sure if I'm doing everything, or even if what I do is the right thing to do concerning gathering and whatnot.
Thomas wrote on 2014-04-24 16:48:13:

Thank you, it's nice to meet you as well. I think I'm doing well so far, but I'm not sure if I'm doing everything, or even if what I do is the right thing to do concerning gathering and whatnot.