Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE LORE] Jar of Stars- OLD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Sylvpix Could you come up with some lore for my ProGen Lexi? The most I got for her is that she’s a klutz and tries to act tough (in reality she’s a huge sweetheart) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44769694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447697/44769694_350.png[/img][url]
@Sylvpix

Could you come up with some lore for my ProGen Lexi? The most I got for her is that she’s a klutz and tries to act tough (in reality she’s a huge sweetheart)

44769694_350.png
[url][/url]
Am on FR Time
Artist, will do cheap derg drawings, just message me
Currently on a Fallout Kick Help Me
@NikoLazuli
No your lore is really good! Have a little more confidence in yourself :D
Your progen's lore is already very complete, so I'll just try to rephrase it here and there.

He was the first, born of a cruel, violent nightmare. Rivers of blood ran across the ground, the broken bodies of loved ones carelessly flung around, and the pain of others who had lived through the terrors. Out of that nightmare, Parabola had been born.
A horrible nightmare- but that was all it had been. A nightmare, a figment of imagination. But the threat of it was real.
Parabola knew this. He dedicated his life to keeping these nightmarish dreams from coming true. He unravelled bad dreams, relieving others from their nightmares and eventually forming a group of dragons called the Dreamrunners to keep the nightmare from becoming reality.
He was the first, but he will not be the last.

I basically just rephrased it, feel free to edit it however you want! :D
@NikoLazuli
No your lore is really good! Have a little more confidence in yourself :D
Your progen's lore is already very complete, so I'll just try to rephrase it here and there.

He was the first, born of a cruel, violent nightmare. Rivers of blood ran across the ground, the broken bodies of loved ones carelessly flung around, and the pain of others who had lived through the terrors. Out of that nightmare, Parabola had been born.
A horrible nightmare- but that was all it had been. A nightmare, a figment of imagination. But the threat of it was real.
Parabola knew this. He dedicated his life to keeping these nightmarish dreams from coming true. He unravelled bad dreams, relieving others from their nightmares and eventually forming a group of dragons called the Dreamrunners to keep the nightmare from becoming reality.
He was the first, but he will not be the last.

I basically just rephrased it, feel free to edit it however you want! :D
@Sylvpix Would you consider writing a scene/story for this Inperial dragon? You can find some background info in his info section, as well as friends if you’d like to incorporate them in the writing. If you do incorporate them, which I would love, please give the Unnamed dragon whatever name you think suits him. I’m still trying to find a name for him T_T [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45501299] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455013/45501299_350.png[/img] [/url] Or something for him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47035132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470352/47035132_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sylvpix
Would you consider writing a scene/story for this Inperial dragon? You can find some background info in his info section, as well as friends if you’d like to incorporate them in the writing. If you do incorporate them, which I would love, please give the Unnamed dragon whatever name you think suits him. I’m still trying to find a name for him T_T

45501299_350.png

Or something for him?

47035132_350.png
@GlitchedFox
Aww his name though XD

Shock. Revulsion. Horror. That was what Dodo had been met with from the day he was born, shunned by his clan. Whispers of how he was an omen of disaster and misfortune. His own parents had flinched away from him.
It had hurt at first, the stares of others as they watched his every move. He felt it like a million tiny hooks digging into his skin. Dodo had gotten used to it over time though. He learnt to ignore the whispers that tailed his steps.
Then something had happened to him. He didn't know how. One day, he woke up to find a pale, glassy substance coating his wings and body. He had been promptly thrown out of the clan after that.
As Dodo stumbled across the unforgiving landscape, he had chanced upon another clan. This one was filled with vibrant life, and he had hesitated, afraid of being shunned again. But this clan had welcomed him with open arms, more of a family than the one he had known; and he is content to stay here.

okay see his name made me laugh lots while writing this story because his name is Dodo. I love it. I want to hug him. Can I hug him
@GlitchedFox
Aww his name though XD

Shock. Revulsion. Horror. That was what Dodo had been met with from the day he was born, shunned by his clan. Whispers of how he was an omen of disaster and misfortune. His own parents had flinched away from him.
It had hurt at first, the stares of others as they watched his every move. He felt it like a million tiny hooks digging into his skin. Dodo had gotten used to it over time though. He learnt to ignore the whispers that tailed his steps.
Then something had happened to him. He didn't know how. One day, he woke up to find a pale, glassy substance coating his wings and body. He had been promptly thrown out of the clan after that.
As Dodo stumbled across the unforgiving landscape, he had chanced upon another clan. This one was filled with vibrant life, and he had hesitated, afraid of being shunned again. But this clan had welcomed him with open arms, more of a family than the one he had known; and he is content to stay here.

okay see his name made me laugh lots while writing this story because his name is Dodo. I love it. I want to hug him. Can I hug him
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45838495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458385/45838495_350.png[/img] [/url] I may ask for more later but this is my rich girl
BBCode:

45838495_350.png

I may ask for more later but this is my rich girl
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@Stephedeau
aww,,, I love that XD Also I didn't know birdskull headdresses looked so good on mirrors? :O

It had been a mistake, really. Lexi hadn't meant to knock down that pot of boiling water, and she certainly hadn't meant to push that dragon over.
Lexi had decided to own it, and tried to act tough. It worked most of the time, and other dragons had respected her, sometimes even feared her.
Until Sludge had come along. He hadn't been scared of her. He had been the first to look past her tough shell and to the sweet dragon underneath.
They'd shared many fond moments together, and knew that they'd share many more.

aight that's about it! :>
@Stephedeau
aww,,, I love that XD Also I didn't know birdskull headdresses looked so good on mirrors? :O

It had been a mistake, really. Lexi hadn't meant to knock down that pot of boiling water, and she certainly hadn't meant to push that dragon over.
Lexi had decided to own it, and tried to act tough. It worked most of the time, and other dragons had respected her, sometimes even feared her.
Until Sludge had come along. He hadn't been scared of her. He had been the first to look past her tough shell and to the sweet dragon underneath.
They'd shared many fond moments together, and knew that they'd share many more.

aight that's about it! :>
@sylvpix
Awww, I love it! Thank you so much!
@sylvpix
Awww, I love it! Thank you so much!
Am on FR Time
Artist, will do cheap derg drawings, just message me
Currently on a Fallout Kick Help Me
@Sylvpix
Imma give you some gay dergs later and you can choose who will be shipped XD
@Sylvpix
Imma give you some gay dergs later and you can choose who will be shipped XD
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
@CassieCain
So I chose the second boy? Because well, I had more ideas for him and I already liked Phthonus's lore! Alright so Kenya's headcannon is that he's a sort of explorer who mines and studies all sorts of rocks and precious gems, but one day there was an accident and that's how he got his Opal gene!

The sensation of falling was so unfamiliar that Phthonus had been confused at first. Then his head cracked against hard stone, and he tasted metal in his mouth from where he had bitten his tongue. He winced, putting his claws to his head. They came away red, and he let out a hiss of pain. His head throbbed with waves of pain and Phthonus blinked away the dust and blood that had run into his eyes.
His vision swam with black, and he stumbled, crashing into a rock wall. A bluish glow filled his eyes, but as he haltingly moved forward towards the glow, Phthonus felt his legs give out from under him as he sank into unconsciousness.
"He's been unconscious for two days now... is he going to wake up?"
"I don't know. Maybe he'll die soon."
"That's a horrible thing to say! Get out!"
Phthonus sluggishly opened his eyes. He felt like he had been hit with a boulder. Every part of his head ached, and he noticed that fresh linen bandages were wrapped around his head.
"Oh! You're awake! It was a very bad fall- good thing you survived!"
A dragon was sitting at his bedside holding a tangle of bloodstained bandages.
"Though, when we found you... uh... were you always this... shiny?"
Phthonus frowned, and tried to talk but his cracked throat refused to make any noise. He paused, and looked at his claws.
A smooth brown substance like glass coated his arms, a blue sheen sparking off them. His eyes widened. The dragon next to him seemed to notice his distress, and quickly leapt forward.
"Calm down- relax. We don't know how it happened either. We think it's something that happened in the hour or two in which you were out cold..."
Phthonus stared at the dragon, then back at himself. There was a sort of buzzing in his mind, like static. This couldn't be happening.
Could it?

hhh I didn't know how to end it off?? You can edit it :>
@CassieCain
So I chose the second boy? Because well, I had more ideas for him and I already liked Phthonus's lore! Alright so Kenya's headcannon is that he's a sort of explorer who mines and studies all sorts of rocks and precious gems, but one day there was an accident and that's how he got his Opal gene!

The sensation of falling was so unfamiliar that Phthonus had been confused at first. Then his head cracked against hard stone, and he tasted metal in his mouth from where he had bitten his tongue. He winced, putting his claws to his head. They came away red, and he let out a hiss of pain. His head throbbed with waves of pain and Phthonus blinked away the dust and blood that had run into his eyes.
His vision swam with black, and he stumbled, crashing into a rock wall. A bluish glow filled his eyes, but as he haltingly moved forward towards the glow, Phthonus felt his legs give out from under him as he sank into unconsciousness.
"He's been unconscious for two days now... is he going to wake up?"
"I don't know. Maybe he'll die soon."
"That's a horrible thing to say! Get out!"
Phthonus sluggishly opened his eyes. He felt like he had been hit with a boulder. Every part of his head ached, and he noticed that fresh linen bandages were wrapped around his head.
"Oh! You're awake! It was a very bad fall- good thing you survived!"
A dragon was sitting at his bedside holding a tangle of bloodstained bandages.
"Though, when we found you... uh... were you always this... shiny?"
Phthonus frowned, and tried to talk but his cracked throat refused to make any noise. He paused, and looked at his claws.
A smooth brown substance like glass coated his arms, a blue sheen sparking off them. His eyes widened. The dragon next to him seemed to notice his distress, and quickly leapt forward.
"Calm down- relax. We don't know how it happened either. We think it's something that happened in the hour or two in which you were out cold..."
Phthonus stared at the dragon, then back at himself. There was a sort of buzzing in his mind, like static. This couldn't be happening.
Could it?

hhh I didn't know how to end it off?? You can edit it :>
@Sylvpix

Ooh, thank you for the lore! I love your writing and you did my boy justice <3 (yes you may absolutely hug him)
@Sylvpix

Ooh, thank you for the lore! I love your writing and you did my boy justice <3 (yes you may absolutely hug him)
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13