Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School for dragons RP
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Welcome welcome I'm a weirdo and honestly I'll be surprised if anybody joins this ;-;
Welcome welcome I'm a weirdo and honestly I'll be surprised if anybody joins this ;-;
*sigh* oh well I tried I guess...
*sigh* oh well I tried I guess...
@dragonkid3938
hey, don't give up. Most roleplays aren't joined immedately. Your problem is that you didn't really give any information. I'd be glad to play with you and help you learn.
@dragonkid3938
hey, don't give up. Most roleplays aren't joined immedately. Your problem is that you didn't really give any information. I'd be glad to play with you and help you learn.
Thanks I'ma bit of a potato when I comes to social things so... Ya i get really confused with this type of stuff ;-;
Thanks I'ma bit of a potato when I comes to social things so... Ya i get really confused with this type of stuff ;-;
@dragonkid3938

Hello fellow potato! So is this RP for young FR dragons or is this a more httyd type setting?
@dragonkid3938

Hello fellow potato! So is this RP for young FR dragons or is this a more httyd type setting?
Well it's more for like FR dragons but in the teen stage of life so like a highschool for dragons
Well it's more for like FR dragons but in the teen stage of life so like a highschool for dragons
I'm willing to do this with you.
I'm willing to do this with you.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
I'm down for a highschool RP with dragons!
I'm down for a highschool RP with dragons!
I wanna joiN! :D
ill make ref :D
I wanna joiN! :D
ill make ref :D
2o1okj.gif
Should we make character sheets?
Should we make character sheets?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page