Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 WOF RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(I'm sorry I have school rn I"ll have a reply out soon)
(I'm sorry I have school rn I"ll have a reply out soon)
"Life isn't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." -Anonymous
Firefly blinked. She put one talon over it gently. "Just.. a family heirloom of a sort." She looked down. "Sorry~ I don't wanna talk about it right now." Firefly's eyes seemed to light up but quickly dissapeared. Lotus gave a small questioning look.

Lotus was tired. She wanted to curl up right then and there, but her senses were screaming at her to be alert. Her scales shifted to a subtle yellow. She was getting... so... sleepy. Dull mist seeped into her brain, and she placed her head on her talons.
Firefly blinked. She put one talon over it gently. "Just.. a family heirloom of a sort." She looked down. "Sorry~ I don't wanna talk about it right now." Firefly's eyes seemed to light up but quickly dissapeared. Lotus gave a small questioning look.

Lotus was tired. She wanted to curl up right then and there, but her senses were screaming at her to be alert. Her scales shifted to a subtle yellow. She was getting... so... sleepy. Dull mist seeped into her brain, and she placed her head on her talons.
(No issue! School week for me, too. Finals are getting closer so I might be busier myself. When shall we bring in the next threat, or do you have it covered?)

Kindle nodded slightly, but he desired to press further even though he understood that Firefly was against speaking more on the matter. He wished she could trust him enough to speak on it.. in time, he supposed, but he didn't want to wait too long. Why must everything be so drearily drawn out? He despised lingering on matters for far longer than he'd like to.

He was to say something, but he closed his jaws and simply turned his own gaze back ahead. He draped a wing like a blanket over the now resting Lotus, hoping to keep her in good comfort as she slept. He offered his other wing to Firefly should she want it as well.

(No issue! School week for me, too. Finals are getting closer so I might be busier myself. When shall we bring in the next threat, or do you have it covered?)

Kindle nodded slightly, but he desired to press further even though he understood that Firefly was against speaking more on the matter. He wished she could trust him enough to speak on it.. in time, he supposed, but he didn't want to wait too long. Why must everything be so drearily drawn out? He despised lingering on matters for far longer than he'd like to.

He was to say something, but he closed his jaws and simply turned his own gaze back ahead. He draped a wing like a blanket over the now resting Lotus, hoping to keep her in good comfort as she slept. He offered his other wing to Firefly should she want it as well.

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
(I'm sorry for the delay in response!!!)
Firefly peered ahead. She squinted. It was a grey mist, slowly rolling over hedges and the ground. Firefly shivered. "I... I don't like the looks of that." Firefly poked Lunarwinter. "What's that? I don't think we should go there. This is terrifying."

Lotus woke up with a jolt. She felt an icy chill in her bones, and anger. Impatience. She wanted to hit Kindle, why was her wing over her? Why was that hybrid being so slow? She edged out of Kindle's wing. She didn't know why, but she felt angry at everyone.
(The mist could stimulate feelings of anger and turn them against themselves)
(I'm sorry for the delay in response!!!)
Firefly peered ahead. She squinted. It was a grey mist, slowly rolling over hedges and the ground. Firefly shivered. "I... I don't like the looks of that." Firefly poked Lunarwinter. "What's that? I don't think we should go there. This is terrifying."

Lotus woke up with a jolt. She felt an icy chill in her bones, and anger. Impatience. She wanted to hit Kindle, why was her wing over her? Why was that hybrid being so slow? She edged out of Kindle's wing. She didn't know why, but she felt angry at everyone.
(The mist could stimulate feelings of anger and turn them against themselves)
(No problem ^^)

Lunarwinter spotted it as well. Nope. Not good at all. The hybrid nodded quickly and began to turn, scraping slightly past another hedge as they tried to find a path that was free of the mist. It'd passed over their back briefly, and that enough was to send them swiftly down the next lane between the thorny bushes and hedges. Their head was lowered slightly to evade any of it that lingered above, but now they couldn't see too far ahead in the maze. They'd just have to keep moving.

Luckily enough they'd not inhaled any of it as it passed them by, and Kindle instinctively put his head down to mimic the hybrid's movements. Unfortunately, as he moved to see what'd happened to Lotus, he took in some of the mist and soon began to feel its effects. The voices in his head got louder and he could hear the pounding of his heart as it fervently pulsated against his chest. His eyes narrowed as he watched Lotus leave the safety of his wings, and that was when he began to fall under the stimulation.

"Back to my side. Now." He commanded, nearly growling at her. He kept close to Firefly otherwise, ensuring she was still with his "protection."
(No problem ^^)

Lunarwinter spotted it as well. Nope. Not good at all. The hybrid nodded quickly and began to turn, scraping slightly past another hedge as they tried to find a path that was free of the mist. It'd passed over their back briefly, and that enough was to send them swiftly down the next lane between the thorny bushes and hedges. Their head was lowered slightly to evade any of it that lingered above, but now they couldn't see too far ahead in the maze. They'd just have to keep moving.

Luckily enough they'd not inhaled any of it as it passed them by, and Kindle instinctively put his head down to mimic the hybrid's movements. Unfortunately, as he moved to see what'd happened to Lotus, he took in some of the mist and soon began to feel its effects. The voices in his head got louder and he could hear the pounding of his heart as it fervently pulsated against his chest. His eyes narrowed as he watched Lotus leave the safety of his wings, and that was when he began to fall under the stimulation.

"Back to my side. Now." He commanded, nearly growling at her. He kept close to Firefly otherwise, ensuring she was still with his "protection."
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lotus shook her head. "I'm fine! Whoever made you my guardian! I don't need your help!" Spots of red and yellow ere crawling through her scales. She picked her snout up haughtily.

Firefly hastily made her way towards Kindle. She began to feel the mist envelop her into a muffled sort of anger. She stretched her wings angrily. Thinking further through, why was Kindle being so nosy? Why did he want to know everything? She touched her bracelet, waves of impatience and annoyance flying through her.
Lotus shook her head. "I'm fine! Whoever made you my guardian! I don't need your help!" Spots of red and yellow ere crawling through her scales. She picked her snout up haughtily.

Firefly hastily made her way towards Kindle. She began to feel the mist envelop her into a muffled sort of anger. She stretched her wings angrily. Thinking further through, why was Kindle being so nosy? Why did he want to know everything? She touched her bracelet, waves of impatience and annoyance flying through her.
"I'm the reason this group has made it this far! Be thankful you have not been abandoned, for how worthless you've been! Be thankful of my kindness." He snapped back, his wings spreading outwards until they formed a marvelous near-circlet around his head. His claws dug into the hybrid's scales, forcing himself to stay put while the creature moved. With every stomp through the maze his fury intensified immensely.

His head whipped around to see Firefly next. Her wings were also extended, and she was a bit of a space away from him now, clutching her bracelet. That simple motion was enough to send him into further, exaggerated rage. "Now you're against me? Pah! Perhaps I should've let that axe slice you both up!" He snarled, baring his fangs. His eyes were narrowed and his optics were glistening with flaming outrage.

Lunarwinter had to act fast before somebody got killed. It didn't seem beyond anyone, especially Kindle, to act on certain violence with the mist having permeated through the younger dragons on their back. There was a stinging feeling in them as they felt Kindle's claws, and they certainly did not want his tail into their scales next - nor the other's. Their first instinct was to knock each of them out until things seemed to settle and they were away from the forsaken gloom that had been set through the maze. And that was what they would do.

As they moved along, they paused at times to keep their tail risen until it floated directly over their back. They looked back for only a second to affirm the positions of the other reptiles, nearly running into a hedge. Their claws scraped against it as they stopped themself, and the sudden jostle caused Kindle's wings to fall right back down as his stature wavered. He kept his claws dug into the pristine white scales and remained hooked.

Then came the whip of the large tail. It slapped at their back before eventually searching to slam onto Firefly, hoping to render her unconscious if they could make contact with her head. Of course, such movements were not without further risks, but Lunar just needed to keep them from tearing each other part from now. Their tail then directed towards Kindle and Lotus, searching for more heads to bash into senselessness. Before it could get a good whack at the Sandwing, he'd bitten onto it and was now clawing at the tail instead of remaining fixed on the back.
"I'm the reason this group has made it this far! Be thankful you have not been abandoned, for how worthless you've been! Be thankful of my kindness." He snapped back, his wings spreading outwards until they formed a marvelous near-circlet around his head. His claws dug into the hybrid's scales, forcing himself to stay put while the creature moved. With every stomp through the maze his fury intensified immensely.

His head whipped around to see Firefly next. Her wings were also extended, and she was a bit of a space away from him now, clutching her bracelet. That simple motion was enough to send him into further, exaggerated rage. "Now you're against me? Pah! Perhaps I should've let that axe slice you both up!" He snarled, baring his fangs. His eyes were narrowed and his optics were glistening with flaming outrage.

Lunarwinter had to act fast before somebody got killed. It didn't seem beyond anyone, especially Kindle, to act on certain violence with the mist having permeated through the younger dragons on their back. There was a stinging feeling in them as they felt Kindle's claws, and they certainly did not want his tail into their scales next - nor the other's. Their first instinct was to knock each of them out until things seemed to settle and they were away from the forsaken gloom that had been set through the maze. And that was what they would do.

As they moved along, they paused at times to keep their tail risen until it floated directly over their back. They looked back for only a second to affirm the positions of the other reptiles, nearly running into a hedge. Their claws scraped against it as they stopped themself, and the sudden jostle caused Kindle's wings to fall right back down as his stature wavered. He kept his claws dug into the pristine white scales and remained hooked.

Then came the whip of the large tail. It slapped at their back before eventually searching to slam onto Firefly, hoping to render her unconscious if they could make contact with her head. Of course, such movements were not without further risks, but Lunar just needed to keep them from tearing each other part from now. Their tail then directed towards Kindle and Lotus, searching for more heads to bash into senselessness. Before it could get a good whack at the Sandwing, he'd bitten onto it and was now clawing at the tail instead of remaining fixed on the back.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Lotus snarled. "Excuse me? You think you helped? All you did was sit and make your scales burn up. Whatever did you do to help the group? If anything, you made it worse!" Lotus's scales were now a fiery red, close to the color of Firefly's own scales. Lotus brought a talon down on Kindle's head. It was a weak attack, but she blended into her environment and disappeared from sight. She darted to Kindle's other side, whacking him with her tail. She then slipped off Lunar's back. "I don't need you!" She yelled.

Firefly hissed at Kindle. "What, did you think that you actually helped? All you did was shove me. That's not helping." She made a face at him, than turned to Lotus. "And you! All you did was eat and sleep! NO HELP AT ALL. YOU'RE JUST BEING A LAZY RAINWING."

Then a large force knocked her backwards. For a moment, she stood, stunned. She gasped raggedly, her chest feeling as if it would explode. She turned on Lunar. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" She gripped their scales angrily. "That hurt! Was this all a joke? Just for you to hurt me and betray me?" She felt anger crawl up her throat.

Lotus narrowed her eyes. "Well you're just a dumb Skywing!" She mocked Firefly by turning into a red/yellow. "Oh! Hi! I'm a dumb Skywing who can't fly!" Firefly snarled. "Excuse me?" And then she leaped. She pummeled the Rainwing, beginning to rake her claws against her.
Lotus snarled. "Excuse me? You think you helped? All you did was sit and make your scales burn up. Whatever did you do to help the group? If anything, you made it worse!" Lotus's scales were now a fiery red, close to the color of Firefly's own scales. Lotus brought a talon down on Kindle's head. It was a weak attack, but she blended into her environment and disappeared from sight. She darted to Kindle's other side, whacking him with her tail. She then slipped off Lunar's back. "I don't need you!" She yelled.

Firefly hissed at Kindle. "What, did you think that you actually helped? All you did was shove me. That's not helping." She made a face at him, than turned to Lotus. "And you! All you did was eat and sleep! NO HELP AT ALL. YOU'RE JUST BEING A LAZY RAINWING."

Then a large force knocked her backwards. For a moment, she stood, stunned. She gasped raggedly, her chest feeling as if it would explode. She turned on Lunar. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" She gripped their scales angrily. "That hurt! Was this all a joke? Just for you to hurt me and betray me?" She felt anger crawl up her throat.

Lotus narrowed her eyes. "Well you're just a dumb Skywing!" She mocked Firefly by turning into a red/yellow. "Oh! Hi! I'm a dumb Skywing who can't fly!" Firefly snarled. "Excuse me?" And then she leaped. She pummeled the Rainwing, beginning to rake her claws against her.
Kindle scoffed indignantly at the replies, ready for retaliation before his outrage finally burst. He was still wrapped tight about Lunarwinter's tail, slashing at it continuously and gnawing away. He left no more than sizable red streaks that dripped blood onto the maze floor. His pounding head from previous blows made his head throb and he could only stay focused on his target for such much longer. Everything began to hurt and the anger was subsiding slowly when this feeling took over him.

He heard something. The cold air was sucked in. An immense chill crawled over him, causing him to heat up his scales immediately. He paused his flurry of attacks to look back, face to face with a preparatory blast forming within Lunarwinter's jaws. He shrieked in fear and dropped from the tail, thumping against the back and narrowly avoiding the hybrid's spines - which were now up firmly.

He slipped down and hit the floor with another dunk sound. Though his memories were fading, he knew he'd been hurt. His pain intensified the longer he sat and he felt like he could not move suddenly. His trembling gaze was settled on his fighting partners who were just moments away from getting blasted, should Lunarwinter actually try to kill them.
Kindle scoffed indignantly at the replies, ready for retaliation before his outrage finally burst. He was still wrapped tight about Lunarwinter's tail, slashing at it continuously and gnawing away. He left no more than sizable red streaks that dripped blood onto the maze floor. His pounding head from previous blows made his head throb and he could only stay focused on his target for such much longer. Everything began to hurt and the anger was subsiding slowly when this feeling took over him.

He heard something. The cold air was sucked in. An immense chill crawled over him, causing him to heat up his scales immediately. He paused his flurry of attacks to look back, face to face with a preparatory blast forming within Lunarwinter's jaws. He shrieked in fear and dropped from the tail, thumping against the back and narrowly avoiding the hybrid's spines - which were now up firmly.

He slipped down and hit the floor with another dunk sound. Though his memories were fading, he knew he'd been hurt. His pain intensified the longer he sat and he felt like he could not move suddenly. His trembling gaze was settled on his fighting partners who were just moments away from getting blasted, should Lunarwinter actually try to kill them.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Firefly glared at Lotus, who glared back. They were completely unaware of the chaos behind them as they were too intent on their own fight. Lotus and Firefly were having a cat-fight like battle. Lotus came in, bat Firefly hard on the head, than disappeared. Firefly squeaked in rage. "Lazy Rainwing! Rainwing, Rainwing, go away, come again NEVER." She whirled to trip Lotus. Lotus yelped and bristled.

That's when Firefly heard the cold whoosh. She whirled around, (still being hit feverishly by Lotus) and did a double take at Lunar's Frostbreath. She realised that she was probable next. And why should she be the target?

She hissed at Lotus, and shoved her in front of her, hoping Lotus would take the hit. Lotus squaked and kicked at Firefly, who kicked back, keeping the weaker dragon in front of her.
Firefly glared at Lotus, who glared back. They were completely unaware of the chaos behind them as they were too intent on their own fight. Lotus and Firefly were having a cat-fight like battle. Lotus came in, bat Firefly hard on the head, than disappeared. Firefly squeaked in rage. "Lazy Rainwing! Rainwing, Rainwing, go away, come again NEVER." She whirled to trip Lotus. Lotus yelped and bristled.

That's when Firefly heard the cold whoosh. She whirled around, (still being hit feverishly by Lotus) and did a double take at Lunar's Frostbreath. She realised that she was probable next. And why should she be the target?

She hissed at Lotus, and shoved her in front of her, hoping Lotus would take the hit. Lotus squaked and kicked at Firefly, who kicked back, keeping the weaker dragon in front of her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7