Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | an awkward search for roleplayers....
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
@KittyGoRawr I'd be interested in roleplaying with you~!
@KittyGoRawr I'd be interested in roleplaying with you~!
cJtpTvm.png
@CloudPinnacle

Yay! PM me and we can talk plot ^^
@CloudPinnacle

Yay! PM me and we can talk plot ^^
bump
bump
bump
bump
I'm up for a 1x1 rp if you are!@KittyGoRawr
I'm up for a 1x1 rp if you are!@KittyGoRawr
Aged Tome Copper Ore _________
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Carrd - Always on that coli grind
@Fenrys

Nice. PM me and we can talk plot
@Fenrys

Nice. PM me and we can talk plot
@KittyGoRawr
Hello! I'd be happy to rp with you if your still looking for partners :3
@KittyGoRawr
Hello! I'd be happy to rp with you if your still looking for partners :3
EsIuUMi.png
@KittyGorawr
One thing you can do that might make all of this easier is if you did an expanded RP, with more than one person. You might see a lot of 1 x 1's on here, but major RPs are fun as well! You can decide on a topic, come up with some ideas, and as you can tell, a lot of people are already interested in roleplaying with you. :)

If you come up with any ideas or want help starting one, feel free to DM me, I'd love to join a larger rp. It's just that generally one-on-ones are sometimes harder to do because it gets harder to come up with more ideas as you go along.

By the way, welcome to FR, to a lot of you all ! :3
@KittyGorawr
One thing you can do that might make all of this easier is if you did an expanded RP, with more than one person. You might see a lot of 1 x 1's on here, but major RPs are fun as well! You can decide on a topic, come up with some ideas, and as you can tell, a lot of people are already interested in roleplaying with you. :)

If you come up with any ideas or want help starting one, feel free to DM me, I'd love to join a larger rp. It's just that generally one-on-ones are sometimes harder to do because it gets harder to come up with more ideas as you go along.

By the way, welcome to FR, to a lot of you all ! :3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@St0rmy I'm always looking ^^ PM me and we can talk plot ^^

@bluebird3 thanks. I have done group rps meny times and they are nothing but stressful for me. But if I want to start one I'll let you know.
@St0rmy I'm always looking ^^ PM me and we can talk plot ^^

@bluebird3 thanks. I have done group rps meny times and they are nothing but stressful for me. But if I want to start one I'll let you know.
1 2 3 4