Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [lf] breeders: navy/midnight/crim imp
1 2
@kiaeon

Ok great, thanks. That's definitely getting close!
@kiaeon

Ok great, thanks. That's definitely getting close!
@Andromeda

I have a RTB spiral male that's navy/aqua/blood, and if you're interested, I plan on breeding him and the baby may result in the colors of your perfect dragon! Unfortunately, they are iri/shim/circuit, but if the babies come up close, I'm more than willing to sell/stud it to you for breeding.
@Andromeda

I have a RTB spiral male that's navy/aqua/blood, and if you're interested, I plan on breeding him and the baby may result in the colors of your perfect dragon! Unfortunately, they are iri/shim/circuit, but if the babies come up close, I'm more than willing to sell/stud it to you for breeding.
@Andromeda
I have colors fairly close to your requested, and will write down what you'd like~ If one ever pops up, or something close, I'll send you a PM and we can talk.
@Andromeda
I have colors fairly close to your requested, and will write down what you'd like~ If one ever pops up, or something close, I'll send you a PM and we can talk.
@opaqueU. I actually love circuit, so no harm there. That would be great, thanks.

@kalik. Perfect, thank you. If you PM please just make a little mention of this thread to jog my memory ^^
@opaqueU. I actually love circuit, so no harm there. That would be great, thanks.

@kalik. Perfect, thank you. If you PM please just make a little mention of this thread to jog my memory ^^
Bump in case!
Bump in case!
1 2