Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Festive currencies for 0.75g
1 2 3
@MiniDrachin
I'm still certain that I sold mine for way more, maybe these guys just wanted to get rid of them forcefully? And once the cheap ones are gone, the more expensive ones will also get bought... That's my thought. Since they will be looked for once the holidays begin.
@MiniDrachin
I'm still certain that I sold mine for way more, maybe these guys just wanted to get rid of them forcefully? And once the cheap ones are gone, the more expensive ones will also get bought... That's my thought. Since they will be looked for once the holidays begin.
@Leniovias
well only the history for monday is already deleted, so if you sold them under the week it should still be there.
Again, I've observed the AH over the week and it mostly was 0.5
All I know is: during the festival the "floor" I saw was 0.5
everything below was sold very very quick, 0.5 was gone within the day and everything above sat there a while longer.
Maybe it was just this festival though? Idk. This was my first festival I tried currency flipping.
@Leniovias
well only the history for monday is already deleted, so if you sold them under the week it should still be there.
Again, I've observed the AH over the week and it mostly was 0.5
All I know is: during the festival the "floor" I saw was 0.5
everything below was sold very very quick, 0.5 was gone within the day and everything above sat there a while longer.
Maybe it was just this festival though? Idk. This was my first festival I tried currency flipping.
@Leniovias

I usually buy fest currency for 400t when it's not that month's currency - would you be willing to sell them to me for that? I'd be mainly interested in the sand dollars, pinecones, tablets, and messenger scrolls. Just let me know ^^
@Leniovias

I usually buy fest currency for 400t when it's not that month's currency - would you be willing to sell them to me for that? I'd be mainly interested in the sand dollars, pinecones, tablets, and messenger scrolls. Just let me know ^^
Ls06NZU.png
@MiniDrachin
That might be possible. And it also depends on when you watched, because usually the AH seems to be more active during Server Evening, loke around 15:00 to 20:00 server time.
@MiniDrachin
That might be possible. And it also depends on when you watched, because usually the AH seems to be more active during Server Evening, loke around 15:00 to 20:00 server time.
@Adamanta
Sadly I'm only interested in gems, sorry.
@Adamanta
Sadly I'm only interested in gems, sorry.
@Leniovias

Ok I could offer .4 gems per fest currency then? Lol I’m not particular about method of paying I just need those currencies xD. I hoard them like crazy
@Leniovias

Ok I could offer .4 gems per fest currency then? Lol I’m not particular about method of paying I just need those currencies xD. I hoard them like crazy
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta
xD That's funny, but .4 gems is a bit too low for me, as I really want to accumulate those gems for some art :/ So sorry again
@Adamanta
xD That's funny, but .4 gems is a bit too low for me, as I really want to accumulate those gems for some art :/ So sorry again
@Leniovias
I was about to decline the 600 gems offer, but I might be able to draw you something in return for the currency (and possibly some gems, dependig on what you want.
(I've looked around a bit you come from Germany, I could even ship you a traditionally made piece)
If you're interested in that, I'd PM you with a link to my currently most up to date online gallery ^^
@Leniovias
I was about to decline the 600 gems offer, but I might be able to draw you something in return for the currency (and possibly some gems, dependig on what you want.
(I've looked around a bit you come from Germany, I could even ship you a traditionally made piece)
If you're interested in that, I'd PM you with a link to my currently most up to date online gallery ^^
@MiniDrachin
Hmm... I'd need to check the gallery first, don't take it personal, but I'm very picky when it comes to art ^^' And I had an artist in mind already, but I still don't mind taking a look :P
Can still discuss the other thing afterwards in that case
@MiniDrachin
Hmm... I'd need to check the gallery first, don't take it personal, but I'm very picky when it comes to art ^^' And I had an artist in mind already, but I still don't mind taking a look :P
Can still discuss the other thing afterwards in that case
Gimme all your festive currencies :P I have the gems for it
Gimme all your festive currencies :P I have the gems for it
frduosigfr_by_a3person-dbgc1le.png
1 2 3