Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tenebris's Writing Shop (OPEN)
[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/p34nea6tb/Alex.png[/img] [center]Welcome to my shop of creation, make yourself comfortable. [b]Shop Status[/b]: Commissions open, slots still available. [b]Navigation[/b] [b]Information[/b] Rules Prices [b]Latest Works[/b] I've posted some requests on ao3 for The Arcana game. These are currently my best works and I hope to improve further from these [url]http://archiveofourown.org/works/15759369/chapters/36654183[/url] [i]Hello there, friend. Are you having trouble create lore for your dragons or clan? Simply can't get an idea down, or don't even want to write it all yourself? You've certainly come to the right place for that. [/i] [I]Please call me Tenebris. I specialize in clan and dragon lore creation for dragons here on Flightrising, but will also write story drabbles about your dragons.[/I] [i]I also offer my services for writing content if other fandoms, you'll find more information on that below.[/I] [I]Please, please, fully describe what you're wanting from me or I'll simply do whatever I please with the dragon or clan lore.[/I] [i]If I do not respond don't worry, I'm either offline or simply busy with real life stuff or commissions. Wait a day or two at most and hopefully you'll get a slot.[/I] [b]Information[/b]: [b]I will write[/b]: -Lore for both clans and dragons -Detailed stories -Drabbles -Other fandoms, including ships (as long as I know the characters myself) -Fluff -Canon slurs(calling Faes mosquitos or something, that stuff. Nothing serious). -Some curse words(nothing worse than shit and similar words). [b]I will NOT write[/b]: -Heavily detailed Gore -Smut -Anything sexualized -Hurtful cursewords. -Anything derogatory towards another player's charcaters without explicit consent from them. [b]Pricing[/b]: Info: PayPal only, must be in USD(United States Dollar). You MAY be able to get a slot if you offer a really nice item, such as skins/accents or apperal. [i]For Drabbles: [/i] Under 300 Words: $2.50 300-600 Words: $3 600-999 Words: $5 [i]For Lore:[/i] Clan Lore: $5 One Dragon: $2 Two Dragons: $2.50 Three Dragons: $3 Three+: $1 each extra dragon. [b]Note[/b]: Prices for drabblee are applied to each dragon lore and clan lore. [b]Form[/b]: Please send this in the comments section and feel free to ping me. Commission type (fanfiction, lore, etc): Description (A description of what the commission should be about): Length:(Word amount shown in prices, for both lore and drabblee). Drabble Slots: 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: Clan Lore: 1: 2: 3: Dragon Lore: 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: Commissions will open: Currently open! [/center]
Alex.png
Welcome to my shop of creation, make yourself comfortable.

Shop Status: Commissions open, slots still available.

Navigation

Information

Rules

Prices

Latest Works
I've posted some requests on ao3 for The Arcana game. These are currently my best works and I hope to improve further from these

http://archiveofourown.org/works/15759369/chapters/36654183

Hello there, friend. Are you having trouble create lore for your dragons or clan? Simply can't get an idea down, or don't even want to write it all yourself? You've certainly come to the right place for that.

Please call me Tenebris. I specialize in clan and dragon lore creation for dragons here on Flightrising, but will also write story drabbles about your dragons.

I also offer my services for writing content if other fandoms, you'll find more information on that below.

Please, please, fully describe what you're wanting from me or I'll simply do whatever I please with the dragon or clan lore.

If I do not respond don't worry, I'm either offline or simply busy with real life stuff or commissions. Wait a day or two at most and hopefully you'll get a slot.

Information:

I will write:

-Lore for both clans and dragons
-Detailed stories
-Drabbles
-Other fandoms, including ships (as long as I know the characters myself)
-Fluff
-Canon slurs(calling Faes mosquitos or something, that stuff. Nothing serious).
-Some curse words(nothing worse than **** and similar words).

I will NOT write:

-Heavily detailed Gore
-Smut
-Anything sexualized
-Hurtful cursewords.
-Anything derogatory towards another player's charcaters without explicit consent from them.

Pricing:

Info: PayPal only, must be in USD(United States Dollar). You MAY be able to get a slot if you offer a really nice item, such as skins/accents or apperal.

For Drabbles:

Under 300 Words: $2.50

300-600 Words: $3

600-999 Words: $5

For Lore:

Clan Lore: $5

One Dragon: $2

Two Dragons: $2.50

Three Dragons: $3

Three+: $1 each extra dragon.

Note: Prices for drabblee are applied to each dragon lore and clan lore.

Form: Please send this in the comments section and feel free to ping me.

Commission type (fanfiction, lore, etc):

Description (A description of what the commission should be about):

Length:(Word amount shown in prices, for both lore and drabblee).

Drabble Slots:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

Clan Lore:

1:

2:

3:

Dragon Lore:

1: