Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Smith's ArtShop CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@rubyy yea that is possible, do you have a picture with how the rest of the body looks like or any other ref for his clothing?
and what expression would you like?
@rubyy yea that is possible, do you have a picture with how the rest of the body looks like or any other ref for his clothing?
and what expression would you like?
@sithlorddeneray

Could I claim a halfbody slot? Once I get onto my computer I'll clean this post up and add a reference but a friend just PM'd me to say you're open and I'm so excited to get a commission from you :o
@sithlorddeneray

Could I claim a halfbody slot? Once I get onto my computer I'll clean this post up and add a reference but a friend just PM'd me to say you're open and I'm so excited to get a commission from you :o
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
@SithLordDeneray I currently don't have a full body ref for him, but I imagine his outfit would be something similar to this? And for expression perhaps either a smirk or a simple smile if that's alright?
@SithLordDeneray I currently don't have a full body ref for him, but I imagine his outfit would be something similar to this? And for expression perhaps either a smirk or a simple smile if that's alright?
@HellionHydra sure can also DM me if that is easier for you!

@rubyy sounds good! i will sketch it out and DM you the sketch asap!
@HellionHydra sure can also DM me if that is easier for you!

@rubyy sounds good! i will sketch it out and DM you the sketch asap!
Closed for now again!
Closed for now again!
@SithLordDeneray wonderful, thank you!
@SithLordDeneray wonderful, thank you!
I would love to have a half body of my boy: https://imgur.com/a/1E1VxlO
He has a flirty personality (similar to Chat from miraculous ladybug actually)
I'd like to do 50/50 if that's okay!

Edit: whoops just read that you were closed, can I be added to the pinglist/wait list?
I would love to have a half body of my boy: https://imgur.com/a/1E1VxlO
He has a flirty personality (similar to Chat from miraculous ladybug actually)
I'd like to do 50/50 if that's okay!

Edit: whoops just read that you were closed, can I be added to the pinglist/wait list?
@SithLordDeneray

Mind adding me to the pinglist?
@SithLordDeneray

Mind adding me to the pinglist?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@SithLordDeneray

I'll send over the details on the character in a PM in a moment! I'm assuming by your FAQ you'd like payment upfront?
@SithLordDeneray

I'll send over the details on the character in a PM in a moment! I'm assuming by your FAQ you'd like payment upfront?
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
@Hellionhydra Either before the sketch phase or after the approval of the sketch, so you can choose!

@Mazurkas sure will make a ping list!
@Hellionhydra Either before the sketch phase or after the approval of the sketch, so you can choose!

@Mazurkas sure will make a ping list!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11