Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone here play Animal Crossing?
1 2
I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I want to play the Switch game (hopefully) when it comes out.
I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I want to play the Switch game (hopefully) when it comes out.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
I play New Leaf, though it's usually just quickly checking on my things once a day.

I've been playing Pocket Camp since release though!
I play New Leaf, though it's usually just quickly checking on my things once a day.

I've been playing Pocket Camp since release though!
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Ah, sorry, completely forgot about this thread! >.<

The group I'm in is called Open Gates, and we have a website here:

http://opengates.lydocia.com/

We are hyping for AC:19 and play Pocket Camp as well, feel free to come check us out!

@Endee @Drag0n5 @Sinver @Fireiris @PlushiePalooza @Cherise @SeasAndStars @Surreptitious @VeronicaSawyer @xXIgnisXx @Ooh
Ah, sorry, completely forgot about this thread! >.<

The group I'm in is called Open Gates, and we have a website here:

http://opengates.lydocia.com/

We are hyping for AC:19 and play Pocket Camp as well, feel free to come check us out!

@Endee @Drag0n5 @Sinver @Fireiris @PlushiePalooza @Cherise @SeasAndStars @Surreptitious @VeronicaSawyer @xXIgnisXx @Ooh
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
I have new leaf! I haven't played in a while because I keep forgetting and that I'm getting bored of it, I have had it for a while.

A discord server about Animal Crossing sounds nice but I do not like being in such big servers, but I will check the site out!

I cannot play Pocket Camp, I really wanted to but it doesn't support iphone 5, which made me very sad because I looked forward to play it. I also cannot play new leaf online for some reason.
I have new leaf! I haven't played in a while because I keep forgetting and that I'm getting bored of it, I have had it for a while.

A discord server about Animal Crossing sounds nice but I do not like being in such big servers, but I will check the site out!

I cannot play Pocket Camp, I really wanted to but it doesn't support iphone 5, which made me very sad because I looked forward to play it. I also cannot play new leaf online for some reason.
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
I'm very invested in Pocket Camp at the moment!
I'm very invested in Pocket Camp at the moment!
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
@Faedora

We are like ~100 people but not all of us are active. You'll talk to maybe 10-20 people max.

@Enthusiastic

We are looking for more Pocket Camp players! Come join us!
@Faedora

We are like ~100 people but not all of us are active. You'll talk to maybe 10-20 people max.

@Enthusiastic

We are looking for more Pocket Camp players! Come join us!
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
Ah, I will join the server then. Thanks for telling me.
@lydocia
Ah, I will join the server then. Thanks for telling me.
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
oops i joined the server

I've gotten more invested into New Leaf. As much as I like Pocket Camp I don't have the time to log in every day and I ran out of resources pretty quickly because I couldnt log in and go fishing/bug catching/fruit collecting as much as when I started playing

I might get back into it because I love the extended camp customization and avatar customization
oops i joined the server

I've gotten more invested into New Leaf. As much as I like Pocket Camp I don't have the time to log in every day and I ran out of resources pretty quickly because I couldnt log in and go fishing/bug catching/fruit collecting as much as when I started playing

I might get back into it because I love the extended camp customization and avatar customization
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I have AC:WW, though I haven't picked it up in forever. Only reason I picked it up "recently" was to copy my town tune to ACNL. I love my villagers! Especially the cranky and lazy ones. I love you, Nate. You silly bear. <3
I have AC:WW, though I haven't picked it up in forever. Only reason I picked it up "recently" was to copy my town tune to ACNL. I love my villagers! Especially the cranky and lazy ones. I love you, Nate. You silly bear. <3
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@Khraylen come join us too :3
@Khraylen come join us too :3
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png