Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Clown in Town
Welcome ladies and gents, boys and girls, defiled and deformed, the darkest of beguilers and mystic mysteries. We come baring new acts of horrifying tricks and wondrous monstrosities! Every moment is a startling and exhilarating mix of parading patrions, dancing disfigured and juggling germites.

We bring to you. Saturnalia Agunt Tenebris!
Hello, I'm Jesterette! I just joined and figured introducing myself would be the best thing to do first. I am a relatively shy person but I've got a huge heart. I love fantasy, clowns and food. I'm pansexual and heteroromantic with a strong support for poly relationships. My favorite color is tie dye lol. What else is there to say...uhhh...idk friend me? And please enjoy the ever growing show!
Welcome ladies and gents, boys and girls, defiled and deformed, the darkest of beguilers and mystic mysteries. We come baring new acts of horrifying tricks and wondrous monstrosities! Every moment is a startling and exhilarating mix of parading patrions, dancing disfigured and juggling germites.

We bring to you. Saturnalia Agunt Tenebris!
Hello, I'm Jesterette! I just joined and figured introducing myself would be the best thing to do first. I am a relatively shy person but I've got a huge heart. I love fantasy, clowns and food. I'm pansexual and heteroromantic with a strong support for poly relationships. My favorite color is tie dye lol. What else is there to say...uhhh...idk friend me? And please enjoy the ever growing show!
<-< >-> @-@ Q-Q
<-< >-> @-@ Q-Q
Hello and welcome! =D
Hello and welcome! =D
@Empyrea thank you ^·^
@Empyrea thank you ^·^