Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Adoption Sanctuary!
1 2 3 4
@Crashin hello there! I would love to but you need to follow the rules in order for me to be able to send her over
@Crashin hello there! I would love to but you need to follow the rules in order for me to be able to send her over
Can I have two I love it so much!?
Can I have two I love it so much!?
@Abit0dd hello there! I would love to give them to you but you need to read the rules first. The second one is sadly on hold though, Im sorry :/

If @Crashin doesn't reply soon in the next few days, the young hatchies are yours :3
@Abit0dd hello there! I would love to give them to you but you need to read the rules first. The second one is sadly on hold though, Im sorry :/

If @Crashin doesn't reply soon in the next few days, the young hatchies are yours :3
@AriBirb i see (im kinda new to this app so Srry) (also r u a fan of Jaiden Anamations???)
@AriBirb i see (im kinda new to this app so Srry) (also r u a fan of Jaiden Anamations???)
@Abit0dd Ah! It's alright! Welcome to Flight Rising! And yes! I do know JaidenAnimations >w>
@Abit0dd Ah! It's alright! Welcome to Flight Rising! And yes! I do know JaidenAnimations >w>
Last days gone and a week has passed. No one has replied so the two hatches will be exalted. But don't worry! More will be coming soon!
Last days gone and a week has passed. No one has replied so the two hatches will be exalted. But don't worry! More will be coming soon!
Any left?
Any left?
rvWuSBd.png
Oop nvm oof
Oop nvm oof
rvWuSBd.png
Could I have The first imperial girl?
Could I have The first imperial girl?
rvWuSBd.png
Is Krystal available???
Is Krystal available???
Temmie30 :3