Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LoL - League Rising? Flight of Legends?
1 2 3 4 5 6
JetBlackSteel as well on LoL, NA server. I really enjoy playing Jinx and Ahri. I always wreck the other Jinx if there is one lol Lately I haven't been playing her as much because I want to try and play different champs. I'm also a boss with Kayle. Played Nidalee one time and absolutely loved her. Will be buying her next.

I wish I could be better with Katarina but she's so difficult for me ): I have 3 skins for her so I want to play her more but I suck as bad.

The BEST match I ever played was All for One. We were all Twitch and the other team was Jinx and they thought that had the match in the bag. We prevailed even though for most of us that was the first time playing Twitch. They ALL left after the match, no "gg", no nothing. It was hilarious.
JetBlackSteel as well on LoL, NA server. I really enjoy playing Jinx and Ahri. I always wreck the other Jinx if there is one lol Lately I haven't been playing her as much because I want to try and play different champs. I'm also a boss with Kayle. Played Nidalee one time and absolutely loved her. Will be buying her next.

I wish I could be better with Katarina but she's so difficult for me ): I have 3 skins for her so I want to play her more but I suck as bad.

The BEST match I ever played was All for One. We were all Twitch and the other team was Jinx and they thought that had the match in the bag. We prevailed even though for most of us that was the first time playing Twitch. They ALL left after the match, no "gg", no nothing. It was hilarious.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
He, sure, I'll play with you guys, sounds like fun ^^

RaitoyamiNA on the north american server. Feel free to add me. I haven't done ranked in ages so can't give you a ranking, but I have a killer Ziggs, Yorrick and I am a decent support.
He, sure, I'll play with you guys, sounds like fun ^^

RaitoyamiNA on the north american server. Feel free to add me. I haven't done ranked in ages so can't give you a ranking, but I have a killer Ziggs, Yorrick and I am a decent support.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
So many NA players, lucky you with your stable servers that aren't on fire 95% of the time. Guess what region I play on? Yup, EUW.

I've been playing quite a few roles over the years, but these days i'm best in botlane. Either role. The good thing is that when you like to play support it makes everyone suddenly super happy. Bought Lulu recently and she is so much fun in the botlane, and then you get to zip around everywhere turning people into critters and stuff.

Of course I have the Dragontamer skin ;)
So many NA players, lucky you with your stable servers that aren't on fire 95% of the time. Guess what region I play on? Yup, EUW.

I've been playing quite a few roles over the years, but these days i'm best in botlane. Either role. The good thing is that when you like to play support it makes everyone suddenly super happy. Bought Lulu recently and she is so much fun in the botlane, and then you get to zip around everywhere turning people into critters and stuff.

Of course I have the Dragontamer skin ;)
Also if people are interested, the new champion info has been released!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/braum-heart-freljord-revealed

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/braum-heart-freljord-revealed
[quote name="NeoCydude" date="2014-04-23 02:31:39"]Also if people are interested, the new champion info has been released! [url]http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-reveal/braum-heart-freljord-revealed[/url][/quote] I was about to come post this! I love him so, so much. Just listening to his voice makes me so happy. :D Can't wait to try him out.
NeoCydude wrote on 2014-04-23 02:31:39:

I was about to come post this! I love him so, so much. Just listening to his voice makes me so happy. :D Can't wait to try him out.
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
oh wow!! I didn't think I'd find a League of Legends thread. o: yes, I play league!! Though a bit less frequently now due to college work and whatnot. But I'm a level 30, sort of 'veteran' player considering I've played League for about 4 years now lmao.

My summoner name is intelGatherer if anyone would like to add me! I mainly play mid, jungle, and support hehe. vwv And my favorite champions are Swain, basically every void champion, Malphite, Shyvana, and others!
oh wow!! I didn't think I'd find a League of Legends thread. o: yes, I play league!! Though a bit less frequently now due to college work and whatnot. But I'm a level 30, sort of 'veteran' player considering I've played League for about 4 years now lmao.

My summoner name is intelGatherer if anyone would like to add me! I mainly play mid, jungle, and support hehe. vwv And my favorite champions are Swain, basically every void champion, Malphite, Shyvana, and others!
aw wow there's so many people here! It would be difficult to plan or time correctly but it would be cool if we got a team of 5 sometime together
aw wow there's so many people here! It would be difficult to plan or time correctly but it would be cool if we got a team of 5 sometime together
ZVpCPil.png
Ranked team called league rising! (on it)

and @Conduit I think im gonna download OCE and just smurf. Hit me if ya wanna play.
Ranked team called league rising! (on it)

and @Conduit I think im gonna download OCE and just smurf. Hit me if ya wanna play.
lJiUyhb.png
I have just made a ranked team;League rising. Tag:COATLS. Ping me on FR then I'll try and add u on league.@BatCrooks
I have just made a ranked team;League rising. Tag:COATLS. Ping me on FR then I'll try and add u on league.@BatCrooks
lJiUyhb.png
My name is Simzie and I main mid and Cassiopeia~~ I also play Ziggs, Sona, Nidalee, Vel'Koz, Soraka, Lulu, and I'm really really bad at ADC but I can play Ashe, Jinx and Miss fortune.@Araco
I'd like to join, I've taken a break for around three weeks due to the end of school and back pain but maybe a nice team would inspire me again :D
My name is Simzie and I main mid and Cassiopeia~~ I also play Ziggs, Sona, Nidalee, Vel'Koz, Soraka, Lulu, and I'm really really bad at ADC but I can play Ashe, Jinx and Miss fortune.@Araco
I'd like to join, I've taken a break for around three weeks due to the end of school and back pain but maybe a nice team would inspire me again :D
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6