Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the heart of the city – r p
1 2 3 4
Anyone here?))
Anyone here?))
Violetnight smiled as redraw walked with her. "Honestly I'm not sure. As for names I think I'll wait to meet them first." She purred a bit. Violetnight did notice the new cat next to Dragonfly but decided that getting her nest ready would be her priority right now. She would meet the new cat eventually.

Dragonfly looked at Moonlight after she hissed at Nightstalker. "It's alright, he doesn't bite, I promise." Dragonfly said with a bit of a chuckle. "Besides, if you are to join this Clan you will be taking orders from him and Blazestar. So please, don't start fights. If you're scared just come to me or my mate, her name is Violetnight. She will be having kits soon too." Dragonfly said as she placed herself between moonlight and Nightstalker. Dragonfly then tried to get Moonlight to follow her the rest of the way, there were still places to explore in the clan's territory.

(So sorry for my absence guys... I went through anoth surgery, and I'm just now lucid enough to post.... )
Violetnight smiled as redraw walked with her. "Honestly I'm not sure. As for names I think I'll wait to meet them first." She purred a bit. Violetnight did notice the new cat next to Dragonfly but decided that getting her nest ready would be her priority right now. She would meet the new cat eventually.

Dragonfly looked at Moonlight after she hissed at Nightstalker. "It's alright, he doesn't bite, I promise." Dragonfly said with a bit of a chuckle. "Besides, if you are to join this Clan you will be taking orders from him and Blazestar. So please, don't start fights. If you're scared just come to me or my mate, her name is Violetnight. She will be having kits soon too." Dragonfly said as she placed herself between moonlight and Nightstalker. Dragonfly then tried to get Moonlight to follow her the rest of the way, there were still places to explore in the clan's territory.

(So sorry for my absence guys... I went through anoth surgery, and I'm just now lucid enough to post.... )
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Redsea followed Violetnight's gaze and studied at the newcomer for a few heartbeats.

Odd.

"Well, I'm rather excited," he replied, offering Violetnight a friendly smile. "Your kits will be the first this clan's had. It's reassuring that they'll grow up in a safe and protected environment - and hopefully help brighten up daily life. Make the clan seem a little more.. lively, y'know? So it's not all just business around here."

(( aa don't worry about it, it doesn't look like anyone else is ever on, haha
Redsea followed Violetnight's gaze and studied at the newcomer for a few heartbeats.

Odd.

"Well, I'm rather excited," he replied, offering Violetnight a friendly smile. "Your kits will be the first this clan's had. It's reassuring that they'll grow up in a safe and protected environment - and hopefully help brighten up daily life. Make the clan seem a little more.. lively, y'know? So it's not all just business around here."

(( aa don't worry about it, it doesn't look like anyone else is ever on, haha
I'm sorry I have bad memories of toms. Yey I know I'm having a toms kits, but Lion was different than most toms I've met." Moonlight said looking at Nightstalker. He looked just like the rouge, who would attack a kit? Moonlight thought as she looked at her stomach. A rouge would attack a kit, Moonlight let out a small whimper and then followed Dragonfly.
I'm sorry I have bad memories of toms. Yey I know I'm having a toms kits, but Lion was different than most toms I've met." Moonlight said looking at Nightstalker. He looked just like the rouge, who would attack a kit? Moonlight thought as she looked at her stomach. A rouge would attack a kit, Moonlight let out a small whimper and then followed Dragonfly.
(Ugh still i like this clan rp and loved how much work was put into it. So I guess we can just try to keep it going as long as possible? Even with just the 3 of us. And I'm sorry for these absences, still in the hospital and hoping to recover faster.....)

Violetnight smiled and nodded at Redsea. "I'm excited as well. Not just for my kits, but for being the first queen to have kits in our clan!" She swaddled her way into what seemed to be the make shift nursery, they would need a lot more cloth and soft materials to make a fully comfortable nest for kits, but at least the nursery was weather proof. Violet began to gather all the loose stuffing from an old kittypet bed that was in the nursery and piled it all up. It seemed like she was close enough as this became sort of automatic for her. "What else do you think would make a good nest for kits here?" She asked Redsea while she worked together with him.

Dragonfly sighed and nodded her head in an understanding manor. She knew quite a few toms could be very monstrous but so could other female cats. "Trust me, Moonlight, no cat in this Clan will ever hurt you, nor your kits. And if you are ever scared, please come find me or my mate Violetnight. We can help you feel better if nothing else." The big fluffy calico she cat said with a smile.
(Ugh still i like this clan rp and loved how much work was put into it. So I guess we can just try to keep it going as long as possible? Even with just the 3 of us. And I'm sorry for these absences, still in the hospital and hoping to recover faster.....)

Violetnight smiled and nodded at Redsea. "I'm excited as well. Not just for my kits, but for being the first queen to have kits in our clan!" She swaddled her way into what seemed to be the make shift nursery, they would need a lot more cloth and soft materials to make a fully comfortable nest for kits, but at least the nursery was weather proof. Violet began to gather all the loose stuffing from an old kittypet bed that was in the nursery and piled it all up. It seemed like she was close enough as this became sort of automatic for her. "What else do you think would make a good nest for kits here?" She asked Redsea while she worked together with him.

Dragonfly sighed and nodded her head in an understanding manor. She knew quite a few toms could be very monstrous but so could other female cats. "Trust me, Moonlight, no cat in this Clan will ever hurt you, nor your kits. And if you are ever scared, please come find me or my mate Violetnight. We can help you feel better if nothing else." The big fluffy calico she cat said with a smile.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
"Soft things, like the stuffing," Redsea responded. "Or maybe things that smell nice? I could probably put some air-freshening herbs or catmint in the nursery to give it a really comforting smell. Oh!" he suddenly perked up. "They'll be the only kits in the clan, so why not personalize the whole den? Make it really feel like a home for them! I could also look around the alleys for discarded toys, perhaps? To give the kits something to do," he suggested. "Whatever you think would work best - you're their mother, after all."

(( aaa again, no worries. and yeah, we can try, but i'm really hoping someone else joins in soon ;;
"Soft things, like the stuffing," Redsea responded. "Or maybe things that smell nice? I could probably put some air-freshening herbs or catmint in the nursery to give it a really comforting smell. Oh!" he suddenly perked up. "They'll be the only kits in the clan, so why not personalize the whole den? Make it really feel like a home for them! I could also look around the alleys for discarded toys, perhaps? To give the kits something to do," he suggested. "Whatever you think would work best - you're their mother, after all."

(( aaa again, no worries. and yeah, we can try, but i'm really hoping someone else joins in soon ;;
1 2 3 4