Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF raffle - closed
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88
@kalvin thanks for letting me know about the prize coding issue on nightflares! that's been fixed! (sorry I didn't notice that sooner)
@kalvin thanks for letting me know about the prize coding issue on nightflares! that's been fixed! (sorry I didn't notice that sooner)
Oh hey! This is a surprise

1. Jungle Lights
2. The Trail Has Gone Cold
3. Fossilized Fish
4. Earth's Rage
Oh hey! This is a surprise

1. Jungle Lights
2. The Trail Has Gone Cold
3. Fossilized Fish
4. Earth's Rage
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@jbapple
1. Secrets of the Deep
2. Conjurer
3. Ceremonial Crowns
4. RAinbow Road
5. Garden Destroyers
6. Alchemist's Armor
7. Reanimated Oceans
8.New Zap Playground
9. Fantastical Tales
10.Blackfish
11. Fuzzy Friends

thank you!!
@jbapple
1. Secrets of the Deep
2. Conjurer
3. Ceremonial Crowns
4. RAinbow Road
5. Garden Destroyers
6. Alchemist's Armor
7. Reanimated Oceans
8.New Zap Playground
9. Fantastical Tales
10.Blackfish
11. Fuzzy Friends

thank you!!
my username is S h a p e s 0 5
@jbapple
Thank you so much!!

1. Rainbow Road
@jbapple
Thank you so much!!

1. Rainbow Road
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@jbapple

Thank you so much! :) Was a great raffle.

1. Soothing Souvenir
2. Tribal Trappings
3. Disinterring Debris
4. Bog Dweller
5. Noc-Noc
6. Magic in the Air
7. Rainbow Road
8. Bloody Histories
9. Necromancy Gone Weird
10. Kings from Below
11. Tundra Challenger
12. New Zap Playground
13. Conjuring Up Eggs
@jbapple

Thank you so much! :) Was a great raffle.

1. Soothing Souvenir
2. Tribal Trappings
3. Disinterring Debris
4. Bog Dweller
5. Noc-Noc
6. Magic in the Air
7. Rainbow Road
8. Bloody Histories
9. Necromancy Gone Weird
10. Kings from Below
11. Tundra Challenger
12. New Zap Playground
13. Conjuring Up Eggs
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@jbapple thank you and sorry I missed your last pin.

1. Reanimated oceans
2. Kings from below
3. Tundra challenger
4. New zap playground
5. A riot of flowers
6. Making waves
7. Earths rage
8. Blackfish
9. Entomologist s dream
10. Fossilized fish
11. Jungle lights
12. Bog dweller
@jbapple thank you and sorry I missed your last pin.

1. Reanimated oceans
2. Kings from below
3. Tundra challenger
4. New zap playground
5. A riot of flowers
6. Making waves
7. Earths rage
8. Blackfish
9. Entomologist s dream
10. Fossilized fish
11. Jungle lights
12. Bog dweller
@jbapple aaa almost missed it a second time! thank you so much!

1. Excavating Earth
2. Freezing Find
3. Blazing Artifact
4. Disinterring Debris
5. Soothing Souvenier
6. Blooming Blossoms
7. New Zap Playground
8. Fossilized Fish
9. Making Waves
10. Blackfish
11. The Trail Has Gone Cold
12. Necromancy Gone Weird
13. Who's A Good Boy?
14. Earth's Rage
@jbapple aaa almost missed it a second time! thank you so much!

1. Excavating Earth
2. Freezing Find
3. Blazing Artifact
4. Disinterring Debris
5. Soothing Souvenier
6. Blooming Blossoms
7. New Zap Playground
8. Fossilized Fish
9. Making Waves
10. Blackfish
11. The Trail Has Gone Cold
12. Necromancy Gone Weird
13. Who's A Good Boy?
14. Earth's Rage
tSKOR3g.pngbeanie.png
[center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/33072v9.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #8 [/b] How the prizes will be distributed: I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn. [b]important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by the wonderful DeviBrigard so prize delivery of earlier rounds might lag due to time zones and work. Please post your order of preference. [br] [LIST=1] [*]@Ashki [*]@Commoncomitatus [*]@Thardus [*]@Fallenarrow [*]@Avocado333 [*]@Redwillia [*]@Firefeather [*]@Aku [*]@Stasha [*]@Elthemar [*]@Dimsum carried over due to non response to last ping [*]@Thebeardedone carried over due to non response to last ping [*]@Woolly carried over due to non response to last ping [/LIST][br] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! Spectator Pings go here: @Woolly @Ianelle @cynosural @oneiir @Chickensaur @bfkitsune @Alastriona1 @judiama @Losina @Doomy @Emysry @TheCell @Frailty @synzia @HedwigHufflepuff @hinatot @Starstream @MercySewerPyro @Catwyrm @Potterhead @Chrisondra @Chrisondra @LilacGemini @KittyAoba @SassmasterMaxie @LavenderAmethyst @Ponnie @Kvon @Mistbird @Romi @Illyrael @Pronus @PepperClove @FieryRose @Endofighter @EasilyAmusedKat @nostalgicgalaxy @SocklessWonder @TwilightStars @FeridBathory @Lunartwist @annathequeen @KALYPS0 @quatervois @mokomokosan (last pulled at 1340 FR on 11/26/2018 ) Sign Up to be on Spectator list via [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ss7TEWIi13i2Z7DK2][b]this form[/b][/url] Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/33072v9.png[/img][/center]
33072v9.png

ROUND #8

How the prizes will be distributed:

I will be drawing winners in groups of 10. When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, if you have not replied, you will go to the bottom of the next drawing. If, after the 2nd chance you still haven't replied, your ticket will be discarded, but you will be eligible for the next round of tickets drawn.

important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth!

Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. Prizes are distributed by the wonderful DeviBrigard so prize delivery of earlier rounds might lag due to time zones and work. Please post your order of preference.

1. @Ashki
  2. @Commoncomitatus
  3. @Thardus
  4. @Fallenarrow
  5. @Avocado333
  6. @Redwillia
  7. @Firefeather
  8. @Aku
  9. @Stasha
  10. @Elthemar
  11. @Dimsum carried over due to non response to last ping
  12. @Thebeardedone carried over due to non response to last ping
  13. @Woolly carried over due to non response to last ping

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

Spectator Pings go here: @Woolly @Ianelle @cynosural @oneiir @Chickensaur @bfkitsune @Alastriona1 @judiama @Losina @Doomy @Emysry @TheCell @Frailty @synzia @HedwigHufflepuff @hinatot @Starstream @MercySewerPyro @Catwyrm @Potterhead @Chrisondra @Chrisondra @LilacGemini @KittyAoba @SassmasterMaxie @LavenderAmethyst @Ponnie @Kvon @Mistbird @Romi @Illyrael @Pronus @PepperClove @FieryRose @Endofighter @EasilyAmusedKat @nostalgicgalaxy @SocklessWonder @TwilightStars @FeridBathory @Lunartwist @annathequeen @KALYPS0 @quatervois @mokomokosan (last pulled at 1340 FR on 11/26/2018 )

Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.
33072v9.png

@jbapple

Thank you for the carry over, we were actually driving home, 26 hrs on the road, how many choices do I need to list?
@jbapple

Thank you for the carry over, we were actually driving home, 26 hrs on the road, how many choices do I need to list?
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@jbapple

Thank you! I'll take Bog Dweller, please.
@jbapple

Thank you! I'll take Bog Dweller, please.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png