Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nerdfighters?
I checked back a few pages but I didn't see any threads. Anyone around here a nerdfighter? Fan of the vlogbrothers? There's usually at least a few on these sites. :)

Now I don't know what else to say. Uhhhh.... anyone excited for the TFIOS movie? Going to VidCon or Leakycon?
I checked back a few pages but I didn't see any threads. Anyone around here a nerdfighter? Fan of the vlogbrothers? There's usually at least a few on these sites. :)

Now I don't know what else to say. Uhhhh.... anyone excited for the TFIOS movie? Going to VidCon or Leakycon?
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
How do I say this right? Well, hmmm. Okay here we go:
DFTBA
How do I say this right? Well, hmmm. Okay here we go:
DFTBA
I havent seen a date for TFIOS in canada D:
I havent seen a date for TFIOS in canada D:
A3HkZGq.png
@unofficialbridge
Yes! I knew there had to be others around. DFTBA!

@CasualPancakes
Oh dang, I didn't realize Canada didn't have a date yet :( That sucks. There's so many countries that do!
@unofficialbridge
Yes! I knew there had to be others around. DFTBA!

@CasualPancakes
Oh dang, I didn't realize Canada didn't have a date yet :( That sucks. There's so many countries that do!
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
I want to go LeakyCon some year. I can't say that I am fond of John's books as I have yet to read any of them (don't really seem like my kind of book, not that I think he writes poorly). i love what they do as a whole. Love Mental Floss also. DFTBA!
I want to go LeakyCon some year. I can't say that I am fond of John's books as I have yet to read any of them (don't really seem like my kind of book, not that I think he writes poorly). i love what they do as a whole. Love Mental Floss also. DFTBA!
tumblr_o8o4tdM1Dd1qcukrjo1_500.png
I really like johns books and the brothers channels. My favorite books would be Paper Town and TFIOS
I really like johns books and the brothers channels. My favorite books would be Paper Town and TFIOS
A3HkZGq.png
@Chippish

Oh we exist. We've just been in hiding as a united Hermit Front. Well, that's at least what I've been doing, but WHOOHOO Nerdfighters.
I wish I could go to Vidcon or Leakycon, but alas *flies fly out of empty pockets*

p.s. my favorite John Green book is a tie between Paper Towns and Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
@Chippish

Oh we exist. We've just been in hiding as a united Hermit Front. Well, that's at least what I've been doing, but WHOOHOO Nerdfighters.
I wish I could go to Vidcon or Leakycon, but alas *flies fly out of empty pockets*

p.s. my favorite John Green book is a tie between Paper Towns and Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
I'm definitely a Nerdfighter - although I haven't been watching their Vlogbrothers stuff as of late, I mostly watch Crash Course and SciShow >.> I am really REALLY excited for the TFIOS movie though! I'm going to cry so hard and it's going to be awesome.

I wish there were more conventions in my area - I've always wanted to go to Leakycon and now I've heard of Vidcon I want to go but I live in Australia ;A;
I'm definitely a Nerdfighter - although I haven't been watching their Vlogbrothers stuff as of late, I mostly watch Crash Course and SciShow >.> I am really REALLY excited for the TFIOS movie though! I'm going to cry so hard and it's going to be awesome.

I wish there were more conventions in my area - I've always wanted to go to Leakycon and now I've heard of Vidcon I want to go but I live in Australia ;A;
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
Me and my friend are going to try to see TFIOS the day it comes out ! :D (also the day we get out of school :P )
Also I haven't actually been on youtube for a while so I haven't seen any of their latest videos uvu
Me and my friend are going to try to see TFIOS the day it comes out ! :D (also the day we get out of school :P )
Also I haven't actually been on youtube for a while so I haven't seen any of their latest videos uvu
oyTHbGN.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png