Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Open[Recidivist Artshop] Special Offer!
[center][quote][u][i][b][size=150]Don't Bump or Post here please.Send your forms through PM[/size][/b][/i][/u][/quote] Hey there! Recidivist here. So I started this little artshop to gain an extra something. In my Deviantart is where you will find my [url=https://sarcasticfallenangel.deviantart.com][u]art examples[/u].[/url] [u][i][color=#FF0040]I'm currently only/mainly looking for DA points. I've got some cheap base prices on my DA account but they [b]are[/b] negotiable.[/color][/i][/u] [center] Slots: I- II- II- [/center]
Quote:
Don't Bump or Post here please.Send your forms through PM

Hey there! Recidivist here. So I started this little artshop to gain an extra something. In my Deviantart is where you will find my art examples.

I'm currently only/mainly looking for DA points. I've got some cheap base prices on my DA account but they are negotiable.

Slots:
I-
II-
II-
×Deviantart×
Always open for commissions
×Toyhou.se×
Hi there! The name's Angel. Pansexual and Genderfluid,
but I prefer he-him & they-them pronouns.
My Favorite Pokemon
Rules/Specifics:
I.- Please do not post here, bump this thread, res, or anything like that. I wish to keeps this thread clean and under my control so you must send your completed form to me via PM. By commissioning me you are stating that you will follow all the rules/terms that I specify.

II.- Do not claim my art as yours aka state you made it. Copy the lineart, trace it, re-color, crop out/remove my signature or modify it in any way like that.

III.- Please do not rush me, your commission could be done in an hour to 2 months -at the most- since classes/chores/other activities consume most of my time.

IV.- If you have any questions don't be afraid to tell them to me. Also, if I've made a mistake in your commission don't feel awkward about stating so, I will fix the problem asap.

V.- If you upload my art to another forum/page/social media/ etcetera, give me credit by linking back to my DA and/Or my Toyhou.se, this is a must.

VI.- I can draw almost anything, although I do have difficulties with some things, you can just ask beforehand if you wish.

VII.- I will draw/offer gore and NSFW commissions only off-site. So if you wish to commission a piece with such elements please contact me on Deviantart.

VIII.- Send your payment as soon as I accept your commission, ready to accept, the payment will be accepted when and only when I have finished.

IX.- I'm always open for art trades & buying art for/of my OC's.
Rules/Specifics:
I.- Please do not post here, bump this thread, res, or anything like that. I wish to keeps this thread clean and under my control so you must send your completed form to me via PM. By commissioning me you are stating that you will follow all the rules/terms that I specify.

II.- Do not claim my art as yours aka state you made it. Copy the lineart, trace it, re-color, crop out/remove my signature or modify it in any way like that.

III.- Please do not rush me, your commission could be done in an hour to 2 months -at the most- since classes/chores/other activities consume most of my time.

IV.- If you have any questions don't be afraid to tell them to me. Also, if I've made a mistake in your commission don't feel awkward about stating so, I will fix the problem asap.

V.- If you upload my art to another forum/page/social media/ etcetera, give me credit by linking back to my DA and/Or my Toyhou.se, this is a must.

VI.- I can draw almost anything, although I do have difficulties with some things, you can just ask beforehand if you wish.

VII.- I will draw/offer gore and NSFW commissions only off-site. So if you wish to commission a piece with such elements please contact me on Deviantart.

VIII.- Send your payment as soon as I accept your commission, ready to accept, the payment will be accepted when and only when I have finished.

IX.- I'm always open for art trades & buying art for/of my OC's.
×Deviantart×
×Toyhou.se×
My Favorite Pokemon
Prices:
Bribe Me
Headshot/Bust
Lined & FlatColor
Shaded & simple background

Fullbody
Lined & Flat color

Chibi
Lined & FlatColor

Custom Character

Note:

-I accept Gems, Treasure, Skins/Accents, DA Points, Characters & Art.
-A mix of all types of payment is also allowed/accepted.
Prices:
Bribe Me
Headshot/Bust
Lined & FlatColor

Fullbody
Lined & Flat color

Chibi
Lined & FlatColor

Custom Character

Note:

-I accept Gems, Treasure, Skins/Accents, DA Points, Characters & Art.
-A mix of all types of payment is also allowed/accepted.
×Deviantart×
×Toyhou.se×
My Favorite Pokemon
[center][i][b]Forms:[/b][/i] [b][i]Please send through PM, do not post on this thread~[/i][/b] [code] ?[i][b]Username[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of commission:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Reference/Character:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of line:[/b][/i] (Normal,Pixel or Textured) ?[i][b]Others:[/b][/i](Pose, Outfit, Expression, etc.) ?[i][b]Background:[/b][/i](If applicable/included in your commission) ?[i][b]Payment:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Inspiration:[/b][/i] (Any song/s you see fitting for your character/s or any song you like. Honestly I just love discovering new songs.)[/code] [code] ?[color=#FF0080]Costume Character[/color]? ?[i][b]Username[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Specie:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Palette:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of line:[/b][/i] (Normal,Pixel or Textured) ?[i][b]Body Type:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Custom references/extras:[/b][/i] (1 - 2) ?[i][b]Inspiration:[/b][/i] (Any song/s you see fitting for your character/s or any song you like. Honestly I just love discovering new songs.)[/code]
Forms:

Please send through PM, do not post on this thread~
Code:
?[i][b]Username[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of commission:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Reference/Character:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of line:[/b][/i] (Normal,Pixel or Textured) ?[i][b]Others:[/b][/i](Pose, Outfit, Expression, etc.) ?[i][b]Background:[/b][/i](If applicable/included in your commission) ?[i][b]Payment:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Inspiration:[/b][/i] (Any song/s you see fitting for your character/s or any song you like. Honestly I just love discovering new songs.)

Code:
?[color=#FF0080]Costume Character[/color]? ?[i][b]Username[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Specie:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Palette:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Type of line:[/b][/i] (Normal,Pixel or Textured) ?[i][b]Body Type:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i] ?[i][b]Custom references/extras:[/b][/i] (1 - 2) ?[i][b]Inspiration:[/b][/i] (Any song/s you see fitting for your character/s or any song you like. Honestly I just love discovering new songs.)
×Deviantart×
×Toyhou.se×
My Favorite Pokemon