Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Selling characters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pixelgon

Aw darn!
Thanks for replying at least!! ^^
@Pixelgon

Aw darn!
Thanks for replying at least!! ^^

SDZo8uf.gif
@Pixelgon

I never got a reply from you. D:
Is Fauna still for sale, and if so, how much would you want?
@Pixelgon

I never got a reply from you. D:
Is Fauna still for sale, and if so, how much would you want?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@zenzic ah I'm so sorry! Yes she is still for sale and I would ask for around 30kt (she has a little sketch I can show as well)
@zenzic ah I'm so sorry! Yes she is still for sale and I would ask for around 30kt (she has a little sketch I can show as well)
N3WmR23.png
@Pixelgon

30kT sounds fair to me! I'll send a CR your way.
I would love to see the sketch as well!
@Pixelgon

30kT sounds fair to me! I'll send a CR your way.
I would love to see the sketch as well!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
@Pixelgon

I can't send messages on a completed CR, so I'll just ping you here. XD I would indeed appreciate if you sent the images to me via private message! and if you know who the original artist(s) are, please send that info as well! Thanks again!
@Pixelgon

I can't send messages on a completed CR, so I'll just ping you here. XD I would indeed appreciate if you sent the images to me via private message! and if you know who the original artist(s) are, please send that info as well! Thanks again!
@Pixelgon is Comet Rea or Danny still for sale?
@Pixelgon is Comet Rea or Danny still for sale?
@drawingnoodle comet and rea are for sale, and there's more than one character with the name of danny so can you specify which one your talking about? :3
@drawingnoodle comet and rea are for sale, and there's more than one character with the name of danny so can you specify which one your talking about? :3
N3WmR23.png
@Pixelgon danny the adorable gay boi and I would like to buy rea for 36000T and I can draw something for each of the other two. All I have is 7g at the moment so I could save up if you save one of em?
@Pixelgon danny the adorable gay boi and I would like to buy rea for 36000T and I can draw something for each of the other two. All I have is 7g at the moment so I could save up if you save one of em?
@drawingnoodle ahh I apologize that Danny isn't for sale :< for rea I'll accept the 36000t and for comet can I see some of your art examples?
@drawingnoodle ahh I apologize that Danny isn't for sale :< for rea I'll accept the 36000t and for comet can I see some of your art examples?
N3WmR23.png
@Pixelgon I would also like to adopt Ambur for 26G if they are available!
@Pixelgon I would also like to adopt Ambur for 26G if they are available!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8