Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do forum signature on phone plz help
I wanna set up my forum signature, but I have no idea how to get the image’s url since I’m on mobile! Please help me, what should I do? (No, I cannot go on a laptop because I don’t have one)
I wanna set up my forum signature, but I have no idea how to get the image’s url since I’m on mobile! Please help me, what should I do? (No, I cannot go on a laptop because I don’t have one)
@PixellPython

Press and hold on the image until a menu pops up, then choose "Copy image address" or "Copy image url," just like you would on a computer.
@PixellPython

Press and hold on the image until a menu pops up, then choose "Copy image address" or "Copy image url," just like you would on a computer.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Wait, that actually works on an iPhone? Thanks!
Wait, that actually works on an iPhone? Thanks!
@SeaCrest
Ah, it’s not working. Thanks for trying to help though!
@SeaCrest
Ah, it’s not working. Thanks for trying to help though!
@PixellPython

I use an iPhone too, try selecting "Open image in new tab" in the same menu, and copy the URL from the tab!
@PixellPython

I use an iPhone too, try selecting "Open image in new tab" in the same menu, and copy the URL from the tab!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge forgive my ignorance, but how do I get to that option? The image is on tumblr and in my photos, but I don’t see any related options when I try to get the url.
@NightmareJudge forgive my ignorance, but how do I get to that option? The image is on tumblr and in my photos, but I don’t see any related options when I try to get the url.
@PixellPython

You're trying to open it in a browser or the Tumblr app, correct? If it's just in your Photos, it needs to be uploaded on an actual website to get a link.

My experience with Tumblr mobile is limited, so I'm actually not sure if this works in the app. There may be an option to "Open in [browser name]," in which case it should do the same thing.

Could you tell me whether you're using a browser (like Safari) or the app? And what options DO show up when you tap and hold an image?
@PixellPython

You're trying to open it in a browser or the Tumblr app, correct? If it's just in your Photos, it needs to be uploaded on an actual website to get a link.

My experience with Tumblr mobile is limited, so I'm actually not sure if this works in the app. There may be an option to "Open in [browser name]," in which case it should do the same thing.

Could you tell me whether you're using a browser (like Safari) or the app? And what options DO show up when you tap and hold an image?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJuge at the moment, I’ve been using the app. When I press and hold the image it gives me the options save to files, save image, copy image, or safari. Should I pick the Safari one?
@NightmareJuge at the moment, I’ve been using the app. When I press and hold the image it gives me the options save to files, save image, copy image, or safari. Should I pick the Safari one?
@PixellPython

Yes, try opening in Safari. The URL bar at the top should have the image link when it's opened in the browser!
@PixellPython

Yes, try opening in Safari. The URL bar at the top should have the image link when it's opened in the browser!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-