Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done!
As the title says, I am looking for a Lightning clan with an azure/azure/aqua dragon. The breed and genes of this dragon do not matter.

The purpose of my search? A lovely azure/azure/aqua male with Lightning eyes that I will scroll to perfection as needed, basically the below creature but with Lightning eyes. (Actually, any Lightning clan member could help me with this bit: get me a preview of this with the Lightning eyes that are inaccessible to me.)
1Hj6Dsf.png

I am in the process of breeding another azure/azure/aqua dragon to mate with yours. This may take some time, but in the meantime I'd like to get to know you a little bit.

@anue - this is the bit where I ping myself so I don't lose the thread.
As the title says, I am looking for a Lightning clan with an azure/azure/aqua dragon. The breed and genes of this dragon do not matter.

The purpose of my search? A lovely azure/azure/aqua male with Lightning eyes that I will scroll to perfection as needed, basically the below creature but with Lightning eyes. (Actually, any Lightning clan member could help me with this bit: get me a preview of this with the Lightning eyes that are inaccessible to me.)
1Hj6Dsf.png

I am in the process of breeding another azure/azure/aqua dragon to mate with yours. This may take some time, but in the meantime I'd like to get to know you a little bit.

@anue - this is the bit where I ping myself so I don't lose the thread.
nT4ZdTo.png
@WhiteLightnin
@Kaysin
@PsiirysOniic
@Solar

I hope at least one of you finds this thread relevant to your interests. You have been pinged because you are of the Lightning flight and each of you has one azure/azure/aqua dragon. If you are willing to sell said dragon, that works for me, too - provided he has the lightning eyes.
@WhiteLightnin
@Kaysin
@PsiirysOniic
@Solar

I hope at least one of you finds this thread relevant to your interests. You have been pinged because you are of the Lightning flight and each of you has one azure/azure/aqua dragon. If you are willing to sell said dragon, that works for me, too - provided he has the lightning eyes.
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue

I might be interested. Assume you saw my Arbonne. He and Tigana are patiently waiting for the bar and daub genes to appear. I had a general rather than specific appearance in mind for them, so might be willing to sell him if I can come up with a replacement.

Gotta get to bed now and work tomorrow, but will look into this tomorrow evening.

If you get another offer, that's fine too. My current dream dragon is a female irishim circuit pc in banana/sky/banana to mate with Ytterbium, same but ivory/seafoam/lemon.
@anue

I might be interested. Assume you saw my Arbonne. He and Tigana are patiently waiting for the bar and daub genes to appear. I had a general rather than specific appearance in mind for them, so might be willing to sell him if I can come up with a replacement.

Gotta get to bed now and work tomorrow, but will look into this tomorrow evening.

If you get another offer, that's fine too. My current dream dragon is a female irishim circuit pc in banana/sky/banana to mate with Ytterbium, same but ivory/seafoam/lemon.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@anue [img]http://i.imgur.com/O4R0Ltl.png[/img] Ohh, must be talking about this guy I have: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2704736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27048/2704736_350.png[/img] [/url] His mate is actually Azure/Carib/Azure, so they have a tight range. I bred them for the first time and they did have a Azure/Azure/Aqua actually, but its already sold. I plan to keep breeding them though!
@anue
O4R0Ltl.png

Ohh, must be talking about this guy I have:

2704736_350.png

His mate is actually Azure/Carib/Azure, so they have a tight range. I bred them for the first time and they did have a Azure/Azure/Aqua actually, but its already sold. I plan to keep breeding them though!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@WhiteLightnin - I would love to buy Arbonne, as he would only require 3 scrolls. Unfortunately I can't help you with your dream dragon project, but I could pay some tens of thousands of treasure for Arbonne. (I have to save my gems for the Circuit scroll.) Also, if you prefer, I could trade you some of my dragons. The ones I'm not interested in keeping are towards the end of my lair, but feel free to ask me about any of them (except for the first page; I want to keep all of them).

@Solar - Thank you for the preview! Looks exactly as cool as I hoped it would :) If WhiteLightnin decides against selling Arbonne to me, I would definitely be interested in your ridgebacks' future offspring (although they would require a few more scrolls).
@WhiteLightnin - I would love to buy Arbonne, as he would only require 3 scrolls. Unfortunately I can't help you with your dream dragon project, but I could pay some tens of thousands of treasure for Arbonne. (I have to save my gems for the Circuit scroll.) Also, if you prefer, I could trade you some of my dragons. The ones I'm not interested in keeping are towards the end of my lair, but feel free to ask me about any of them (except for the first page; I want to keep all of them).

@Solar - Thank you for the preview! Looks exactly as cool as I hoped it would :) If WhiteLightnin decides against selling Arbonne to me, I would definitely be interested in your ridgebacks' future offspring (although they would require a few more scrolls).
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue

Hi. I'm not willing to sell my baby (I assume you're talking about my coatl). Beyond that, I'm not sure how I can help. I can try and breed a baby for you, but I don't have another dragon of similar colours, so I'm not sure how well that'll turn out.

I guess I don't mind trading him to someone for breeding purposes only, as long as I get some sort of guarantee that I'll get him back.
@anue

Hi. I'm not willing to sell my baby (I assume you're talking about my coatl). Beyond that, I'm not sure how I can help. I can try and breed a baby for you, but I don't have another dragon of similar colours, so I'm not sure how well that'll turn out.

I guess I don't mind trading him to someone for breeding purposes only, as long as I get some sort of guarantee that I'll get him back.
Wait, sorry, just realised you're talking about my spiral - you want all aquas. I have a handful of dragons with colours around the aqua spectrum. I can concentrate on breeding them together to get something approaching what you want, if you'd like?
Wait, sorry, just realised you're talking about my spiral - you want all aquas. I have a handful of dragons with colours around the aqua spectrum. I can concentrate on breeding them together to get something approaching what you want, if you'd like?
@Kaysin

Azure/azure/aqua, actually :) That would be brilliant, but don't breed anything on my account just yet - I'm waiting to hear whether WhiteLightnin decides to sell Arbonne to me. If they decide against it, I would be very glad to have options in the future offspring market.

Thank you for the response :)
@Kaysin

Azure/azure/aqua, actually :) That would be brilliant, but don't breed anything on my account just yet - I'm waiting to hear whether WhiteLightnin decides to sell Arbonne to me. If they decide against it, I would be very glad to have options in the future offspring market.

Thank you for the response :)
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue

I think I found a suitable new paramour for Tigana.

Feel free to PM me with an offer for Arbonne. Treasure or gems in whatever mixture would be fine, and I'd also accept partial payment in AH values of driftwood branches, driftwood logs, white-eared hummingbirds, and/or cobras, if you have any of those.
@anue

I think I found a suitable new paramour for Tigana.

Feel free to PM me with an offer for Arbonne. Treasure or gems in whatever mixture would be fine, and I'd also accept partial payment in AH values of driftwood branches, driftwood logs, white-eared hummingbirds, and/or cobras, if you have any of those.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Kaysin
@Solar

Arbonne is mine :)
Thank you both for offering the breeding options, but I won't be needing them.
@Kaysin
@Solar

Arbonne is mine :)
Thank you both for offering the breeding options, but I won't be needing them.
nT4ZdTo.png