Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ornate floral [imp m] - slots filled!
hey guys! i'm looking to fund an accent for one of my own dragons, so i thought i'd see if anyone else wants in on this! aiming for a 5-print run of this at 500g each, will not reprint. C: caveats! this is my first skin/accent and i don't know if edits will be required for the lines/shadows, so i might end up needing to darken those. happy to do previews for anyone! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c449dbf8f2a458110cdcf263aaf27bad/tumblr_pibxbnIBhf1ruztj2o1_400.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4aad8f82e83d11bcc8f7272c1746d41/tumblr_pibxbnIBhf1ruztj2o2_400.png[/img] [LIST=1] [*] * me [*] Poi [paid!] [*] Poi [paid!] [*] Drytil [paid!] [*] nockyong [paid!] [/LIST]
hey guys! i'm looking to fund an accent for one of my own dragons, so i thought i'd see if anyone else wants in on this! aiming for a 5-print run of this at 500g each, will not reprint. C:

caveats! this is my first skin/accent and i don't know if edits will be required for the lines/shadows, so i might end up needing to darken those.

happy to do previews for anyone!

tumblr_pibxbnIBhf1ruztj2o1_400.png
tumblr_pibxbnIBhf1ruztj2o2_400.png
  1. * me
  2. Poi [paid!]
  3. Poi [paid!]
  4. Drytil [paid!]
  5. nockyong [paid!]
@skyfish
Whoa that’s super pretty o: May I grab two slots?
@skyfish
Whoa that’s super pretty o: May I grab two slots?
qesQFkT.gif
@skyfish
I'd love a slot! :D It looks gorgeous!
@skyfish
I'd love a slot! :D It looks gorgeous!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@skyfish Wow! I love this! I think i'll get the last slot if it possible :>
@skyfish Wow! I love this! I think i'll get the last slot if it possible :>
tumblr_ppiusgcy6l1uq2fhfo7_r1_250.png
@skyfish; id love a slot if possible
@skyfish; id love a slot if possible
@skyfish
I’d love a slot if possible please ;o;
@skyfish
I’d love a slot if possible please ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Poi @Drytil @nockyong perfect, marked you all down! please sent payment via one-way CR, and i will ping you/send the accent once it's gone through!

@daintyboots @NowViewing ahh i'm sorry it just filled up ;-; i'll definitely let you know if anyone drops out/changes their mind though!
@Poi @Drytil @nockyong perfect, marked you all down! please sent payment via one-way CR, and i will ping you/send the accent once it's gone through!

@daintyboots @NowViewing ahh i'm sorry it just filled up ;-; i'll definitely let you know if anyone drops out/changes their mind though!
Please let me know if you decide to do a second run; it's beautiful! And I'd love to be on a general pinglist for any others you make.
Please let me know if you decide to do a second run; it's beautiful! And I'd love to be on a general pinglist for any others you make.
@VoyagerII thank you!! this one won't be reprinted but i'll definitely let you know if i make any others!
@VoyagerII thank you!! this one won't be reprinted but i'll definitely let you know if i make any others!
@skyfish, thanks, I appreciate that! You do lovely work.
@skyfish, thanks, I appreciate that! You do lovely work.