Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dawn of the Runes (Private)
1 2 3
( do you know of any good threads on the dragon trading forum where I can get a matured spiral? I just got a lair expansion and I've been wanting a grown spiral for awhile :> )
( do you know of any good threads on the dragon trading forum where I can get a matured spiral? I just got a lair expansion and I've been wanting a grown spiral for awhile :> )
2N8E9.png
Buttercream looked at the young imperial slightly confused. Born there? Her eyes were those of a dragon born in the Windswept Plateau. She thought to ask further, but figured it best to leave well enough alone. Deltarune was so proud to say she was a shadow dragon. Why ruin it? "That's interesting. So you didn't travel to far then. I was born under the Pluage Bringer. Shes not much of a protector, if anything, I'm suprised I made it out of there without an illness"

(Hay I know this is random but I know you love imps and I just hatched some really nice ones if you like to have one ^.^) (also no, I'm sorry. I don't frequent the trading forums much. )
Buttercream looked at the young imperial slightly confused. Born there? Her eyes were those of a dragon born in the Windswept Plateau. She thought to ask further, but figured it best to leave well enough alone. Deltarune was so proud to say she was a shadow dragon. Why ruin it? "That's interesting. So you didn't travel to far then. I was born under the Pluage Bringer. Shes not much of a protector, if anything, I'm suprised I made it out of there without an illness"

(Hay I know this is random but I know you love imps and I just hatched some really nice ones if you like to have one ^.^) (also no, I'm sorry. I don't frequent the trading forums much. )
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
" id fight that ungodly plaugebringer with tooth and claw if i could. " deltarune grumbled, thinking of the frightening plaugebringer. " a lousy protecter to boot! " she ignored the confused look buttercream gave her. she usually got those when she mentioned she was a shadow dragon? something about eye color? deltarune couldn't have cared less, anyway. a dragon is a dragon, no matter where they were born.

(ooo send em over!! tysm bro :3 )
" id fight that ungodly plaugebringer with tooth and claw if i could. " deltarune grumbled, thinking of the frightening plaugebringer. " a lousy protecter to boot! " she ignored the confused look buttercream gave her. she usually got those when she mentioned she was a shadow dragon? something about eye color? deltarune couldn't have cared less, anyway. a dragon is a dragon, no matter where they were born.

(ooo send em over!! tysm bro :3 )
2N8E9.png
Buttercream chuckled. "Spunky thing arnt you?" she looked down at the land as it passed under them. She saw the small cave that another clan member called home and smiled Abit. He preferred to be alone, and she understood.

(Male or female? Or suprise you?)
Buttercream chuckled. "Spunky thing arnt you?" she looked down at the land as it passed under them. She saw the small cave that another clan member called home and smiled Abit. He preferred to be alone, and she understood.

(Male or female? Or suprise you?)

" i suppose, " deltarune laughed, closing her eyes and letting the warm wind flow over, under, and around her. it felt nice to get away from the same dragons, and to meet some knew ones. she loved her clanmates to bits, but sometimes they rubbed her scales the wrong way.

( female pls!! :3 )
" i suppose, " deltarune laughed, closing her eyes and letting the warm wind flow over, under, and around her. it felt nice to get away from the same dragons, and to meet some knew ones. she loved her clanmates to bits, but sometimes they rubbed her scales the wrong way.

( female pls!! :3 )
2N8E9.png
"Tell me about your clan. Are you part of a large clan? What kind of dragons to you live with?" Buttercream asked somewhat exitedly. When ever a new dragon joined her clan, she always loved to hear about their old clan. Especially from those who can to love with them after years in another clan.
"Tell me about your clan. Are you part of a large clan? What kind of dragons to you live with?" Buttercream asked somewhat exitedly. When ever a new dragon joined her clan, she always loved to hear about their old clan. Especially from those who can to love with them after years in another clan.

1 2 3