Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge
1 2
Haven't been on here for YEARS.

I dunno what changes have happened. But yeah.... let me know if anything is valuable and what's new!!
Haven't been on here for YEARS.

I dunno what changes have happened. But yeah.... let me know if anything is valuable and what's new!!
@wesszombies

Are you selling everyone in your lair, or just looking for info? :) if you are selling, I’d be interested in buying your Imp girl, Astatine, since she shares my same birthday! c: I’d give you 500g for her (but I could go higher if you wanted more)
@wesszombies

Are you selling everyone in your lair, or just looking for info? :) if you are selling, I’d be interested in buying your Imp girl, Astatine, since she shares my same birthday! c: I’d give you 500g for her (but I could go higher if you wanted more)
ODOObEI.png
@FallenRibbons

TBH I really don't know how much I would charge xD So you can have her for the 500g. Just send the trade
@FallenRibbons

TBH I really don't know how much I would charge xD So you can have her for the 500g. Just send the trade
@wesszombies

Sent!! :) Thank you!!
@wesszombies

Sent!! :) Thank you!!
ODOObEI.png
@WessZombies
I just have to say, your blood coatls are amazing looking! If I wasn't broke or had space I'd offer for the male with crackle... Unless your interested in apparel/food?
@WessZombies
I just have to say, your blood coatls are amazing looking! If I wasn't broke or had space I'd offer for the male with crackle... Unless your interested in apparel/food?
fTxOkDT.png
@WessZombies
Alrighty. Would you take 50kt for the blood/blood/crimson/coatl male with crackle???? I want it to be a fair price... but he's just so pretty! He's been on my mind all day... I just love him!
@WessZombies
Alrighty. Would you take 50kt for the blood/blood/crimson/coatl male with crackle???? I want it to be a fair price... but he's just so pretty! He's been on my mind all day... I just love him!
fTxOkDT.png
@FallenRibbons

Sorry I was on a short trip with the fam. I sent it over
@FallenRibbons

Sorry I was on a short trip with the fam. I sent it over
@XBloodThirstyX

Sure I will send him over
@XBloodThirstyX

Sure I will send him over
bump
bump
@wesszombies