Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchling grab bags
1 2
Hi everyone

I have 4 hatchlings I need to find homes for

I would prefer they go to good homes who will raise and care for and breed them but I can't exactly tell you what to do once you buy them

For one it is 5kt or 5g

Please simply comment how many you want and I will send the CR I have had trouble with both me and the buyer send 2 different trades at the same time and this is just to avoid that happening

If you want to look at the dragon you may be getting they are on page 2 of my lair ONLY THE UNNAMED ONES WILL BE AVAILABLE and if you see a hatchlng you really want PM me about it and I may just sell it to you
Hi everyone

I have 4 hatchlings I need to find homes for

I would prefer they go to good homes who will raise and care for and breed them but I can't exactly tell you what to do once you buy them

For one it is 5kt or 5g

Please simply comment how many you want and I will send the CR I have had trouble with both me and the buyer send 2 different trades at the same time and this is just to avoid that happening

If you want to look at the dragon you may be getting they are on page 2 of my lair ONLY THE UNNAMED ONES WILL BE AVAILABLE and if you see a hatchlng you really want PM me about it and I may just sell it to you
Bump
Bump
@sakushy
could I get one?
@sakushy
could I get one?
tumblr_pkn1al4xTK1tt6hmu_540.png
@Sakushy
I'd like to get one~
@Sakushy
I'd like to get one~
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@cadien just in case you didnt see. I did send you a CR request yesterday :)
@cadien just in case you didnt see. I did send you a CR request yesterday :)
Bump
Bump
@sakushy i'd like one!
@sakushy i'd like one!
Bump
Bump
1 2