Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | renaming my dragon
I was trying to rename one of my dragons, I bought two scrolls of renaming, and used one on the dragon I wanted. But the name didn't change and one of my scrolls is gone, as if I had used it.
I was trying to rename one of my dragons, I bought two scrolls of renaming, and used one on the dragon I wanted. But the name didn't change and one of my scrolls is gone, as if I had used it.
@ikorodot which dragon was it? are you sure you selected the correct dragon? have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
@ikorodot which dragon was it? are you sure you selected the correct dragon? have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
fzww6al.png
It was Dusk, I was trying to change her name to Noct and it would work. I'm sure I selected the correct dragon, I have a screenshot of the page. Also I'm new to the game so forgive my lack of knowledge but what is your browser's cache?
It was Dusk, I was trying to change her name to Noct and it would work. I'm sure I selected the correct dragon, I have a screenshot of the page. Also I'm new to the game so forgive my lack of knowledge but what is your browser's cache?
@ikorodot
You need to ping someone like I have for them to see your response.

Clearing your cache is specific to what browser you use, so google "how to clear ""x browser"" cache". Cache itself is temporary data stored from things like websites.

Seeing as Dusk is still Dusk to me, if your renaming scroll does not reappear with clearing cache and some time then there isn't much anyone in the forums can do if the item is really gone, and you'd need to send a contact us.
@ikorodot
You need to ping someone like I have for them to see your response.

Clearing your cache is specific to what browser you use, so google "how to clear ""x browser"" cache". Cache itself is temporary data stored from things like websites.

Seeing as Dusk is still Dusk to me, if your renaming scroll does not reappear with clearing cache and some time then there isn't much anyone in the forums can do if the item is really gone, and you'd need to send a contact us.
@SoulOfChaos ok, thank you. I'll try that.
@SoulOfChaos ok, thank you. I'll try that.