Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello i am a new
Hello ;v; I actually joined a while ago but I was too nervous to introduce myself aha hah
I'm Shizu-chan, you can call me either Aki, Amber or Shizu I don't mind either really haha ;v;
Uhm I'm new and I'm shy and?? I'm super bad at introducing myself ah aha,,,
um um I'm a Dutch girl and I really like anime and manga and video games!!!!! (and dragons)
I'm a very excited child most of the time

I like to draw and read and write but I'm under no illussion that i'm actually good at it. I also like sports! I used to play handball and I did rugby for a year, and I just started to take fencing!

when it comes to anime and manga and video games I always love to talk about that ahh I'm really into the Devil May Cry games (I'm not much of a fan of the reboot though..) and I love Silent Hill and Fatal Frame even if they scare me too much to actually play!! I also really love JRPG kind of games like Tales of Xillia woah I really love Alvin.
My favourite character in Persona 3 died on my birthday :c

aND NOW I'M RAMBLING I'm sorry uhm?? I think that's all!! Glad to meet you all ;v;
(I'm also a naturally lazy person so most of the time I actually don't type as neatly as I did here
its often more smth like this tbvh im sorry i am an excited and very lazy child)
Hello ;v; I actually joined a while ago but I was too nervous to introduce myself aha hah
I'm Shizu-chan, you can call me either Aki, Amber or Shizu I don't mind either really haha ;v;
Uhm I'm new and I'm shy and?? I'm super bad at introducing myself ah aha,,,
um um I'm a Dutch girl and I really like anime and manga and video games!!!!! (and dragons)
I'm a very excited child most of the time

I like to draw and read and write but I'm under no illussion that i'm actually good at it. I also like sports! I used to play handball and I did rugby for a year, and I just started to take fencing!

when it comes to anime and manga and video games I always love to talk about that ahh I'm really into the Devil May Cry games (I'm not much of a fan of the reboot though..) and I love Silent Hill and Fatal Frame even if they scare me too much to actually play!! I also really love JRPG kind of games like Tales of Xillia woah I really love Alvin.
My favourite character in Persona 3 died on my birthday :c

aND NOW I'M RAMBLING I'm sorry uhm?? I think that's all!! Glad to meet you all ;v;
(I'm also a naturally lazy person so most of the time I actually don't type as neatly as I did here
its often more smth like this tbvh im sorry i am an excited and very lazy child)
@ShizuChan, welcome to FR!
And no, you're not rambling at all! It means I just learn about you more :D
I personally am very bad about talking about myself. I haven't played Tales of Xillia, but I've played most of the other games in the Tales franchise!
@ShizuChan, welcome to FR!
And no, you're not rambling at all! It means I just learn about you more :D
I personally am very bad about talking about myself. I haven't played Tales of Xillia, but I've played most of the other games in the Tales franchise!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
Thank you! ;v;
Ahhh I've only played Xillia so far so now I'm waiting for Xillia 2 and in the meantime I'm saving up to buy some other Tales of games ;v; they have Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for a relatively low price on a site over here so I was thinking of buying it sometime o: Tales of Graces and Tales of the Abyss also look really interesting to be honest ahh,,
Thank you! ;v;
Ahhh I've only played Xillia so far so now I'm waiting for Xillia 2 and in the meantime I'm saving up to buy some other Tales of games ;v; they have Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for a relatively low price on a site over here so I was thinking of buying it sometime o: Tales of Graces and Tales of the Abyss also look really interesting to be honest ahh,,