Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Hunting: CLOSED Last page for info
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 344 345
@Pandatao
could i please get a slot for the purple/black and the pink/purple scarf? sending treasure now!
@Pandatao
could i please get a slot for the purple/black and the pink/purple scarf? sending treasure now!
@Doragon
Yeeep! Just remember to wait for confirmation first ouo
@Doragon
Yeeep! Just remember to wait for confirmation first ouo
@Pandatao
oh, my apologies. ^u^;;; i didn't read the first post carefully enough, it seems.

good luck with your sniping! xD
@Pandatao
oh, my apologies. ^u^;;; i didn't read the first post carefully enough, it seems.

good luck with your sniping! xD
@Pandatao

I need a Pink & Purple before my diva of a Skydancer pecks me to death. D= So could I please order that one? ^__^;;
@Pandatao

I need a Pink & Purple before my diva of a Skydancer pecks me to death. D= So could I please order that one? ^__^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam
:) Totally!
@Nequam
:) Totally!
Weeee~ Made some graphics for the scar. I think I'm going to use these for new items now so people don't need to find out the price for each item ouo
Weeee~ Made some graphics for the scar. I think I'm going to use these for new items now so people don't need to find out the price for each item ouo
@Pandatao Mind if I bother you for 2x of Silver/Green, 2x of Cyan, and 2x of Red/Gold?
@Pandatao Mind if I bother you for 2x of Silver/Green, 2x of Cyan, and 2x of Red/Gold?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Send me monies for the two that you want the most ;DD
@Xairathan
Send me monies for the two that you want the most ;DD
@Pandatao
Hey, could I grab a slot for 1 cyan scarf? C:
@Pandatao
Hey, could I grab a slot for 1 cyan scarf? C:
2qx2fdw.png
@Dystopeia
Yeep :)