Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Background noise
1 2 3
So!
Just thought id make a random discussion, wondering what everyone else does
while grinding and chatting ^^

I myself normally just music ,and documentaries,IMVU .while training in the coliseum

Trying to be more social on here .
So!
Just thought id make a random discussion, wondering what everyone else does
while grinding and chatting ^^

I myself normally just music ,and documentaries,IMVU .while training in the coliseum

Trying to be more social on here .
Never expected to see someone who uses IMVU here. Haven't been on there in ages. I feel you though, it's kind of hard to be social on here. Personally I'm usually playing sims or something in the background.
Never expected to see someone who uses IMVU here. Haven't been on there in ages. I feel you though, it's kind of hard to be social on here. Personally I'm usually playing sims or something in the background.
I can't sleep without some form of white noise. I like to have a fan on.

Though when I coli? Can't stay too long without playing music otherwise I'd go slowly insane of boredom.

Chatting? Don't really listen to anything background noise wise while doing that usually. :o

Edit//
@Sycino Suppose I should ping you, sorry about that!
I can't sleep without some form of white noise. I like to have a fan on.

Though when I coli? Can't stay too long without playing music otherwise I'd go slowly insane of boredom.

Chatting? Don't really listen to anything background noise wise while doing that usually. :o

Edit//
@Sycino Suppose I should ping you, sorry about that!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I keep youtube open on a documentary most of the time :D.
I keep youtube open on a documentary most of the time :D.
I usually have background music on!
I usually have background music on!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I usually put on some instrumentals or just listen to youtubers talk. I can't even imagine trying to sleep without my white noise machine though. I don't sleep well when it's too quiet. I notice too many weird noises and get paranoid if I don't have my white noise.
I usually put on some instrumentals or just listen to youtubers talk. I can't even imagine trying to sleep without my white noise machine though. I don't sleep well when it's too quiet. I notice too many weird noises and get paranoid if I don't have my white noise.
02Je2eu.png
I play a youtube video on my Ipad! I need to catch up on a 50 ep series T~T
I play a youtube video on my Ipad! I need to catch up on a 50 ep series T~T
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
@Spottedleaf125 , i totally forgot to check this , but yeah i love multitasking while on here, helps kill the grind alot tbh.

@shakalaka , i relate so hard to that! , what are you watching lately?
@Spottedleaf125 , i totally forgot to check this , but yeah i love multitasking while on here, helps kill the grind alot tbh.

@shakalaka , i relate so hard to that! , what are you watching lately?
I usually play a youtube video that is at least 10 minutes long or watch Air Crash Investigation episodes, even though I had finished watching all 18 seasons already.
I usually play a youtube video that is at least 10 minutes long or watch Air Crash Investigation episodes, even though I had finished watching all 18 seasons already.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@Loyalties , that sounds fun^^, i feel like youtube is a default go to. and 18 seasons? thats alot ouo
@Loyalties , that sounds fun^^, i feel like youtube is a default go to. and 18 seasons? thats alot ouo
1 2 3