Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prince of the Wasteland 1x1 w bulletbras
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121
@Maus
@Nakromare

Lucifer's ability to see straight through Caderyn's facade caught the young imperial off guard, but then takes it in stride. He relaxes further, this time a more genuine smile crossing his features.

"You'll have to forgive me. Most others tend to be less cordial. But, seeing as how you're not trying to rip our heads off--" He still keeps a respectable distance however.

"The name's Caderyn." He lays down in a loose circle, his body too long to really "sit". Caderyn's crimson eyes turn back to Nakromare. Even though she said that she and her friend were separated by a mirror pack, she didn't seem to be in an extreme hurry. He hated to be so pessimistic, but couldn't help but think her clan-mate already dead. Mirrors are known for their tenacity. Once they lock onto prey it was hard to get them to quit.
@Maus
@Nakromare

Lucifer's ability to see straight through Caderyn's facade caught the young imperial off guard, but then takes it in stride. He relaxes further, this time a more genuine smile crossing his features.

"You'll have to forgive me. Most others tend to be less cordial. But, seeing as how you're not trying to rip our heads off--" He still keeps a respectable distance however.

"The name's Caderyn." He lays down in a loose circle, his body too long to really "sit". Caderyn's crimson eyes turn back to Nakromare. Even though she said that she and her friend were separated by a mirror pack, she didn't seem to be in an extreme hurry. He hated to be so pessimistic, but couldn't help but think her clan-mate already dead. Mirrors are known for their tenacity. Once they lock onto prey it was hard to get them to quit.
RainbowPrimarybanner_zpsa5cf6c49.png
@brightcat135
@Nakromare
@Meemzer

((I keep giggling at how much smaller Mirrors are from Ridgebacks and Imperials... the mental image is killing me. xD))

Lucifer nodded as the female explained her name. "It is quite unique. I definitely have not heard of a similar name," he praised. Unique names were one of his favorite things. Any unique feature of a dragon intrigued him; he believed it gave them character. He listened intently as the Mirror continued about the lost clanmate. "Ah, I see. Responsibility is an important factor. Clan leaders have so much to carry on them, I can see why you are so concerned," he added. The thought of leading a clan excited him, but the idea of responsibility falling onto him made him cringe away from the idea.

The Ridgeback's piercing gaze turned to the male, who had introduced himself as Caderyn. "I only 'rip heads off' when provoked, Caderyn. And I prefer a more... time consuming method of killing, if you will," he said, smirking. "Detaching the heads creates a lack of oxygen and blood flow to the brain, which kills them quickly. No use for that unless one is in a hurry. Depending on the creature, most will die within fifteen seconds if the brain stem was severed," he added, gazing off into the water. After a moment, he realized how he sounded. "Oh, dear... please do not get the impression that I am a killing machine. I study anatomy quite frequently," he said, his voice a tad frantic.

Lucifer cleared his throat, raising a claw to his mouth as he did so. He turned back to Nakromare. "Perhaps I could be of assistance. I cannot search from the air, as you may have noticed," he said, flexing his wing weakly, "but I may be able to find a scent trail on the ground." Lucifer stood, his feet sinking in the sand as he did so. He hoped he could be of assistance.
@brightcat135
@Nakromare
@Meemzer

((I keep giggling at how much smaller Mirrors are from Ridgebacks and Imperials... the mental image is killing me. xD))

Lucifer nodded as the female explained her name. "It is quite unique. I definitely have not heard of a similar name," he praised. Unique names were one of his favorite things. Any unique feature of a dragon intrigued him; he believed it gave them character. He listened intently as the Mirror continued about the lost clanmate. "Ah, I see. Responsibility is an important factor. Clan leaders have so much to carry on them, I can see why you are so concerned," he added. The thought of leading a clan excited him, but the idea of responsibility falling onto him made him cringe away from the idea.

The Ridgeback's piercing gaze turned to the male, who had introduced himself as Caderyn. "I only 'rip heads off' when provoked, Caderyn. And I prefer a more... time consuming method of killing, if you will," he said, smirking. "Detaching the heads creates a lack of oxygen and blood flow to the brain, which kills them quickly. No use for that unless one is in a hurry. Depending on the creature, most will die within fifteen seconds if the brain stem was severed," he added, gazing off into the water. After a moment, he realized how he sounded. "Oh, dear... please do not get the impression that I am a killing machine. I study anatomy quite frequently," he said, his voice a tad frantic.

Lucifer cleared his throat, raising a claw to his mouth as he did so. He turned back to Nakromare. "Perhaps I could be of assistance. I cannot search from the air, as you may have noticed," he said, flexing his wing weakly, "but I may be able to find a scent trail on the ground." Lucifer stood, his feet sinking in the sand as he did so. He hoped he could be of assistance.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@brightcat135
@Nakromare
@Maus

I am sorry, thanks for your time, but if you hadn't guessed already I have to drop out. Some real-life stuff came up and I don't have the time to dedicate to a role-play. Luckily Serkan isn't too involved, so hopefully no one is thrown off. Have fun RPing! Soon I'll be able to participate more actively in a RP, but for the time being I don't want to make anyone else have to wait on me.
@brightcat135
@Nakromare
@Maus

I am sorry, thanks for your time, but if you hadn't guessed already I have to drop out. Some real-life stuff came up and I don't have the time to dedicate to a role-play. Luckily Serkan isn't too involved, so hopefully no one is thrown off. Have fun RPing! Soon I'll be able to participate more actively in a RP, but for the time being I don't want to make anyone else have to wait on me.
@meemzer (awww ok :/ )
@maus (it is rather amusing xD one of the reasons why i love her so much x3)
@brightcat135

((ok so yeah just got up and minds kind of a blank will try to reply a bit later xD ))
@meemzer (awww ok :/ )
@maus (it is rather amusing xD one of the reasons why i love her so much x3)
@brightcat135

((ok so yeah just got up and minds kind of a blank will try to reply a bit later xD ))
Breeding Page
@Maus
@Nakromare
((Kinda figured Meemz was gonna drop. Not so good luck with three falling off before we could even get started! Ah well! Still got you two lol. Since it's just the three of us we've got a little bit more room to bring in more characters if needed. We're going to need some sort of goal at some point to keep things moving. Obviously they're going to go look for Scryer. Since she's just hanging out for now, perhaps I could drop in another character for her to interact with.))

Caderyn stares at Lucifer for a moment as he rambles on about the ups and downs of decapitation. On one claw, Caderyn is glad that they ran into a dragon who had some education! It got boring talking to dragons of lower mental capacities. Granted, having a lack of education wasn't the same as being stupid or slow, but Caderyn tended to be an arrogant jerk. On the other claw, the fact that Lucifer said he prefers a more time consuming method of killing sent up some red flags. Caderyn often put creatures through suffering when examining them, but that was for science! Not because he preferred it that way. He likes to think if he could make it painless he would.

His eyes flick over to Nakromare hoping that she'd turn down Lucifer's offer to help. Something about Lucifer didn't sit well with him. Just because you're not a killing machine doesn't mean you aren't a sadist.
@Maus
@Nakromare
((Kinda figured Meemz was gonna drop. Not so good luck with three falling off before we could even get started! Ah well! Still got you two lol. Since it's just the three of us we've got a little bit more room to bring in more characters if needed. We're going to need some sort of goal at some point to keep things moving. Obviously they're going to go look for Scryer. Since she's just hanging out for now, perhaps I could drop in another character for her to interact with.))

Caderyn stares at Lucifer for a moment as he rambles on about the ups and downs of decapitation. On one claw, Caderyn is glad that they ran into a dragon who had some education! It got boring talking to dragons of lower mental capacities. Granted, having a lack of education wasn't the same as being stupid or slow, but Caderyn tended to be an arrogant jerk. On the other claw, the fact that Lucifer said he prefers a more time consuming method of killing sent up some red flags. Caderyn often put creatures through suffering when examining them, but that was for science! Not because he preferred it that way. He likes to think if he could make it painless he would.

His eyes flick over to Nakromare hoping that she'd turn down Lucifer's offer to help. Something about Lucifer didn't sit well with him. Just because you're not a killing machine doesn't mean you aren't a sadist.
@Nakromare
@Maus
((Boop))
@Nakromare
@Maus
((Boop))
@Nakromare
@Maus

((Seems Nak went MIA?))
@Nakromare
@Maus

((Seems Nak went MIA?))
@Maus
@Nakromare
((Hello? If I don't get any replies I think I'll just restart the RP. Haven't heard from anyone. :( ))
@Maus
@Nakromare
((Hello? If I don't get any replies I think I'll just restart the RP. Haven't heard from anyone. :( ))
@brightcat135 ((Replied to your PM with details about my unexpected absence!))
@Nakromare ((You alive? :o ))

Lucifer watched Caderyn stare at him, the Imperial's gaze irritating the Ridgeback. He turned his spiked head towards the staring male, his brow raised. "You believe me to be dangerous, Caderyn. I can tell by your expression," he stated. He chuckled to himself, his laughter a low rumble resembling that of some sort of otherworldly creature. "I only harm those who cause harm to others. I will not pick and choose random targets. Only those who inflict pain on others will have to face me," he said, his voice relaxing a bit.
@brightcat135 ((Replied to your PM with details about my unexpected absence!))
@Nakromare ((You alive? :o ))

Lucifer watched Caderyn stare at him, the Imperial's gaze irritating the Ridgeback. He turned his spiked head towards the staring male, his brow raised. "You believe me to be dangerous, Caderyn. I can tell by your expression," he stated. He chuckled to himself, his laughter a low rumble resembling that of some sort of otherworldly creature. "I only harm those who cause harm to others. I will not pick and choose random targets. Only those who inflict pain on others will have to face me," he said, his voice relaxing a bit.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
@Maus
((I guess for now we'll just act as if Nakromare is thinking or something? :P ))

"Well... I don't trust you. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." Caderyn says with a light shrug. "You could turn out to be a psycho killer after all." The young imperial gives a good-natured laugh. Experience taught him that being too lax around others was a one way ticket to getting mauled. Not everyone is obviously dangerous like a pack of feral mirrors for instance. Oh yes. His mind flicks back to when he was nearly captured by some local crazies. Used a rather fetching dragoness to lull him into a false sense of security. Of course she told him that she and her clan weren't dangerous, but that turned out to be a complete lie. Caderyn was very fortunate to escape completely intact. He didn't trust Nakromare either. If she showed any sign of doing something crazy he'd turn right around and go back the way he came.

"But anyway. You say you study anatomy? I don't meet to many others that take much of an interest in anything besides fighting. Our brethren tend to be more on the primitive side." There's a slight hint of disdain in his voice when he says "primitive". It's obvious he doesn't care much at all for other plague dragons. Unless they proved intelligent enough.
@Maus
((I guess for now we'll just act as if Nakromare is thinking or something? :P ))

"Well... I don't trust you. But I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt." Caderyn says with a light shrug. "You could turn out to be a psycho killer after all." The young imperial gives a good-natured laugh. Experience taught him that being too lax around others was a one way ticket to getting mauled. Not everyone is obviously dangerous like a pack of feral mirrors for instance. Oh yes. His mind flicks back to when he was nearly captured by some local crazies. Used a rather fetching dragoness to lull him into a false sense of security. Of course she told him that she and her clan weren't dangerous, but that turned out to be a complete lie. Caderyn was very fortunate to escape completely intact. He didn't trust Nakromare either. If she showed any sign of doing something crazy he'd turn right around and go back the way he came.

"But anyway. You say you study anatomy? I don't meet to many others that take much of an interest in anything besides fighting. Our brethren tend to be more on the primitive side." There's a slight hint of disdain in his voice when he says "primitive". It's obvious he doesn't care much at all for other plague dragons. Unless they proved intelligent enough.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 120 121