Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! New to FR!
Hi!

I'm bizarrekujo and I'm new to this game. I'm a huge anime/manga nerd and I love to art (doodle, paint, etc although i'm not the best lol) and play video games when I have the spare time. I've seen this game talked about a lot before on another adoptable website I'm a member of called Chicken Smoothie but I never really decided to sign up until now when I decided I wanted to expand my online game choice so I had more than just cs to play. I swear the cool looking dragons persuaded me!

Hopefully I've made the right choice choosing to play Flight Rising! It already looks like such a cool game! I love the art for the dragons- I quite like the guardian dragons. I'm still trying to get the hang of the game. There's so much to do that at times it can be a little overwhelming lol but I'll get there. I'm looking forward to where this game takes me. I already love so much about this site.

If you want a friend or someone to talk with, I'm here and if anyone has any tips, advice or anything else they'd like to share that might be of use to a newbie like me, it would be greatly welcomed! And it's nice to meet you all!
Hi!

I'm bizarrekujo and I'm new to this game. I'm a huge anime/manga nerd and I love to art (doodle, paint, etc although i'm not the best lol) and play video games when I have the spare time. I've seen this game talked about a lot before on another adoptable website I'm a member of called Chicken Smoothie but I never really decided to sign up until now when I decided I wanted to expand my online game choice so I had more than just cs to play. I swear the cool looking dragons persuaded me!

Hopefully I've made the right choice choosing to play Flight Rising! It already looks like such a cool game! I love the art for the dragons- I quite like the guardian dragons. I'm still trying to get the hang of the game. There's so much to do that at times it can be a little overwhelming lol but I'll get there. I'm looking forward to where this game takes me. I already love so much about this site.

If you want a friend or someone to talk with, I'm here and if anyone has any tips, advice or anything else they'd like to share that might be of use to a newbie like me, it would be greatly welcomed! And it's nice to meet you all!
probably currently doesn't know what they're doing
(succeeding at failing)
Heyo, ma dude!

Hope you're adjusting well to learning the mechanics of FR! It does get a little overwhelming sometimes but there's no rush in knowing everything overnight.

I personally picked up the basics of the breeding aspect pretty easily since I'm into snake breading and the morphology of FR is fascinating to me.

What new anime are you into as of late? I kinda fell into an anime dryspell and I'm behind on the the seasonal releases and for whatever reason I can get into the popular ones of this year like My Hero or JoJo's. Just finished Violet Evergarden and found it really touching, gruesome, sweet and gorgeous at the same time.
Heyo, ma dude!

Hope you're adjusting well to learning the mechanics of FR! It does get a little overwhelming sometimes but there's no rush in knowing everything overnight.

I personally picked up the basics of the breeding aspect pretty easily since I'm into snake breading and the morphology of FR is fascinating to me.

What new anime are you into as of late? I kinda fell into an anime dryspell and I'm behind on the the seasonal releases and for whatever reason I can get into the popular ones of this year like My Hero or JoJo's. Just finished Violet Evergarden and found it really touching, gruesome, sweet and gorgeous at the same time.
- I choose to nurture the thorns and brambles for they protect the precious blossoms that have blossoms that have sprouted out of my control. - D&D is my obsession
Hi! Yeah I'm sure it will take a little time to be able to adjust to everything and learn it all but will be great.

As for anime, you might be able to tell from my username that I'm a massive fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm currently watching the new part 5 anime as it comes out so it's going to be exciting :D. I'm also a huge fan of my hero and have even managed to convince my irl friend to watch it who proceeded to binge watch 40 episodes consecutively over one weekend lol. Those two are probably he biggest ones I'm fans of but I also like animes such as miss Kobayashi's dragon maid, Gabriel DropOut, golden Kamuy and some Tokyo ghoul. I'll have to check out Violet Evergarden if you say it's good!
Hi! Yeah I'm sure it will take a little time to be able to adjust to everything and learn it all but will be great.

As for anime, you might be able to tell from my username that I'm a massive fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm currently watching the new part 5 anime as it comes out so it's going to be exciting :D. I'm also a huge fan of my hero and have even managed to convince my irl friend to watch it who proceeded to binge watch 40 episodes consecutively over one weekend lol. Those two are probably he biggest ones I'm fans of but I also like animes such as miss Kobayashi's dragon maid, Gabriel DropOut, golden Kamuy and some Tokyo ghoul. I'll have to check out Violet Evergarden if you say it's good!
probably currently doesn't know what they're doing
(succeeding at failing)