Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy! :o
Hello there, folks! I'm obviously new to the site, but I've been watching my friend every time she gets on here, and couldn't resist joining as well.

I'm one of those people that doesn't care what your gender/religion/sexuality etc. is, so long as you're a good person. I have a tendency to get lost in writing (for myself or for RP) and sometimes drawing. Usually pretty sociable once I'm comfortable in a place, too, so I can't wait to make some new friends!
Hello there, folks! I'm obviously new to the site, but I've been watching my friend every time she gets on here, and couldn't resist joining as well.

I'm one of those people that doesn't care what your gender/religion/sexuality etc. is, so long as you're a good person. I have a tendency to get lost in writing (for myself or for RP) and sometimes drawing. Usually pretty sociable once I'm comfortable in a place, too, so I can't wait to make some new friends!
e2V12xK.png
Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
I'll send Alayna over via CR!
Welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)
I'll send Alayna over via CR!
@mayka, Awh, thank you! I had to Scry her (I spend WAY too much time in there....) and fell in love with her colors as a Lionfish/Bee/Glimmer baby. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=8&auth=38c44ec3621bd3c10255f38e679944bf703938e7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@mayka, Awh, thank you! I had to Scry her (I spend WAY too much time in there....) and fell in love with her colors as a Lionfish/Bee/Glimmer baby.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=8&auth=38c44ec3621bd3c10255f38e679944bf703938e7&dummyext=prev.png
e2V12xK.png
Ahh, yes, the Scrying Workshop is great. :D
Her scry looks gorgeous!
Ahh, yes, the Scrying Workshop is great. :D
Her scry looks gorgeous!
@mayka, I'm glad you like it! She'll get a full profile with Lore once I'm done with my current one. ^_^
@mayka, I'm glad you like it! She'll get a full profile with Lore once I'm done with my current one. ^_^
e2V12xK.png
Please ping me when you're done with her lore, I'd love to read it. :)
Please ping me when you're done with her lore, I'd love to read it. :)
@mayka, Absolutely! I'll make a note on her page so I don't forget. :D
@mayka, Absolutely! I'll make a note on her page so I don't forget. :D
e2V12xK.png