Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done!] Completed! Thank you :3
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65
@Bluedragon
I was pinged? o3o
@Bluedragon
I was pinged? o3o
@Sirrush88

Hehehe welcome! I'm sorry about that D: your ticket has been added!

@Freakshow

Sorry about that! Just wanted poeple to know about this :3 newbies that has sign up on the 14th/15th can have two free tickets!
@Sirrush88

Hehehe welcome! I'm sorry about that D: your ticket has been added!

@Freakshow

Sorry about that! Just wanted poeple to know about this :3 newbies that has sign up on the 14th/15th can have two free tickets!
35326_s.gif
Ooooo how do we sign up for tickets? @bluedragon
Ooooo how do we sign up for tickets? @bluedragon
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@SeimeiWalker

All you need to do is ping me by putting the "@" is front of my name "bluedragon" . Don't worry your tickets have been added! Thank you :3
@SeimeiWalker

All you need to do is ping me by putting the "@" is front of my name "bluedragon" . Don't worry your tickets have been added! Thank you :3
35326_s.gif
Alright I added it thank you so much.
Alright I added it thank you so much.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@SeimeiWalker

No worries! ^.^ your ticket is

SeimeiWalker 822 - 823

Best of luck!
@SeimeiWalker

No worries! ^.^ your ticket is

SeimeiWalker 822 - 823

Best of luck!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon I saw I was pinged? Does that mean I can have two free tickets? I read your thread but I'm still confused.
@Bluedragon I saw I was pinged? Does that mean I can have two free tickets? I read your thread but I'm still confused.
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
@Bluedragon
Hello i'm new, here to pick up my two free raffle tickets yaaay! I hope i win a familiar or some apparel for my dragons ((I think i have too many dragons now for a newbie XD, i might have to go on that animal hoarding show pretty soon XD))
@Bluedragon
Hello i'm new, here to pick up my two free raffle tickets yaaay! I hope i win a familiar or some apparel for my dragons ((I think i have too many dragons now for a newbie XD, i might have to go on that animal hoarding show pretty soon XD))
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Mender

Sorry about the you being confuz, i am working on it xD

Thank you so much for enter your tickets have a Been added!
Best of luck!

@Draconequis

Thank you for entering! Best of luck ~ (you'll will have a range of things to choose from, if you win :3)
@Mender

Sorry about the you being confuz, i am working on it xD

Thank you so much for enter your tickets have a Been added!
Best of luck!

@Draconequis

Thank you for entering! Best of luck ~ (you'll will have a range of things to choose from, if you win :3)
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Yaaay thankies ^.^ and in the end, if i get lucky and win, i might even end up choosing a dragon. DONT FEED THE ADDICTION!!! TOO LATE!!! *snuggles with Tempest* I dont have a problem at all XD
@Bluedragon
Yaaay thankies ^.^ and in the end, if i get lucky and win, i might even end up choosing a dragon. DONT FEED THE ADDICTION!!! TOO LATE!!! *snuggles with Tempest* I dont have a problem at all XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65