Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*Halloween Hatching!*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Both added!
Both added!
gL8gG09.png
~
~
gL8gG09.png
~
~
gL8gG09.png
~
~
gL8gG09.png
~
~
gL8gG09.png

Happy Halloween!
You have all been pinged since you either 1) asked to be on a specific pinglist for any of the parents of the current hatchlings on discord, or 2) you have asked to be put on the pinglist via this thread~!

Today Hypnos and I bring you 21 hatchlings, all born on this exact day. This is one of our first mass hatches since we've started FR a few months ago together, and we love being apart of this amazing community.

Although one or two of our pairs aren't exactly \spooky/ we decided to hatch them anyway! You can find all of these hatchlings here.

Thank you so much for being interested in our hatch! We appreciate it a bunch.<3

Note: All prices are open to haggling and mixed payments. We do not expect you to buy a hatchling if you feel it's overpriced, please let us know if you wish to lower the price!

Happy Halloween!
You have all been pinged since you either 1) asked to be on a specific pinglist for any of the parents of the current hatchlings on discord, or 2) you have asked to be put on the pinglist via this thread~!

Today Hypnos and I bring you 21 hatchlings, all born on this exact day. This is one of our first mass hatches since we've started FR a few months ago together, and we love being apart of this amazing community.

Although one or two of our pairs aren't exactly \spooky/ we decided to hatch them anyway! You can find all of these hatchlings here.

Thank you so much for being interested in our hatch! We appreciate it a bunch.<3

Note: All prices are open to haggling and mixed payments. We do not expect you to buy a hatchling if you feel it's overpriced, please let us know if you wish to lower the price!
gL8gG09.png
Hi yes I love Skelly and I'd love to swipe her and I may or may not be creating an outfit for her right now
Hi yes I love Skelly and I'd love to swipe her and I may or may not be creating an outfit for her right now
Hey there! I would love to purchase Shiver!
Hey there! I would love to purchase Shiver!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
Hey guys! Not to be greedy but these are some beautiful kiddos, I'd love to buy Elixir, Leaves, and Bones, but if you wanna cap me at 1 or 2 I understand lol, thanks!
Hey guys! Not to be greedy but these are some beautiful kiddos, I'd love to buy Elixir, Leaves, and Bones, but if you wanna cap me at 1 or 2 I understand lol, thanks!
Heliantheae~
@sirspiderider I'm glad she'll be able to be spoiled! I'll set up a CR. <3

@MittensTheKitten Sure! I'll send over a CR now~!

@Heliantheae Take as many as you please, the sooner we get these out of our lair the sooner we can stop being so crowded! Hypnos and I have only a few free spaces left after this hatch, oops. I'll go ahead and send a CR over for Bones, but it'll probably take a bit for Hypnos to send over Elixir and Leaves!
@sirspiderider I'm glad she'll be able to be spoiled! I'll set up a CR. <3

@MittensTheKitten Sure! I'll send over a CR now~!

@Heliantheae Take as many as you please, the sooner we get these out of our lair the sooner we can stop being so crowded! Hypnos and I have only a few free spaces left after this hatch, oops. I'll go ahead and send a CR over for Bones, but it'll probably take a bit for Hypnos to send over Elixir and Leaves!
gL8gG09.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7