Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 year olds
What does a 5 year old dragon sell for these days?
What does a 5 year old dragon sell for these days?
esodra_s_illustrations_by_illegal_spyro_fan-daxuqdp.png
up
up
@Esodra i think it depends on the ID number more than the actual age itself. i peeked into your lair and the SD boy would be worth more since he's a mid-range 6 digit, while the snapper girl would be worth less since she's a higher range 6 digit, almost into 7 digits. plus their unnamed offspring isn't super desirable for most people. you could probably sell for between 300-500g for them, i think? i bought a higher-range 6 digit SD with unnamed offspring for 350g recently, for example
@Esodra i think it depends on the ID number more than the actual age itself. i peeked into your lair and the SD boy would be worth more since he's a mid-range 6 digit, while the snapper girl would be worth less since she's a higher range 6 digit, almost into 7 digits. plus their unnamed offspring isn't super desirable for most people. you could probably sell for between 300-500g for them, i think? i bought a higher-range 6 digit SD with unnamed offspring for 350g recently, for example
vu0JcZE.png ______________________________
sapphiole
cherry
she/her
fr+3

@Sapphiole

I thought they'd be worth a little more. But thank you for the insight nonetheless.
What would a first gen, unbred and gened dragon sell for? I'm first slowly getting back into flightrising again, and not sure of the economy these days.
@Sapphiole

I thought they'd be worth a little more. But thank you for the insight nonetheless.
What would a first gen, unbred and gened dragon sell for? I'm first slowly getting back into flightrising again, and not sure of the economy these days.
@Esodra it depends on lots of things i think, primarily the genes and color scheme. unbred is definitely still good tho. but just using my own example again, i bought two fully gened, unbred, brown range g1s (one with stained, a 1200g gene) for 212kt and 150kt and was unable to resell them for those prices. i'm pretty impatient, so i just gave up and gave them to my niece for free, lol.

nice or popular color schemes can go for more though. patience is a virtue when it comes to the market now, for sure. i recently bought a breed changed, unbred g1 SD with starmap and bee for 600g, but that same dragon could go for thousands of gems in the right circumstances
@Esodra it depends on lots of things i think, primarily the genes and color scheme. unbred is definitely still good tho. but just using my own example again, i bought two fully gened, unbred, brown range g1s (one with stained, a 1200g gene) for 212kt and 150kt and was unable to resell them for those prices. i'm pretty impatient, so i just gave up and gave them to my niece for free, lol.

nice or popular color schemes can go for more though. patience is a virtue when it comes to the market now, for sure. i recently bought a breed changed, unbred g1 SD with starmap and bee for 600g, but that same dragon could go for thousands of gems in the right circumstances
sapphiole
cherry
she/her
fr+3

@Sapphiole The guy I'm having in mind is this one; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4320/f/2018/304/3/c/indi_by_esodra-dcqsj8k.png[/img] I'm currently using him for a gene project, hence why. How I want him to look.
@Sapphiole

The guy I'm having in mind is this one; indi_by_esodra-dcqsj8k.png

I'm currently using him for a gene project, hence why. How I want him to look.
@Esodra ooo i like him :) are you wanting to sell him after the geneing is finished? or were you just curious about the market?
@Esodra ooo i like him :) are you wanting to sell him after the geneing is finished? or were you just curious about the market?
sapphiole
cherry
she/her
fr+3

@Sapphiole

I want to sell him, yes ^_^
I have a few first gen unbred I want to sell after the gening is done.
@Sapphiole

I want to sell him, yes ^_^
I have a few first gen unbred I want to sell after the gening is done.
@Esodra i really think that it might not be worth it to gene them up first, if i'm honest! you would have to spend 1200g on gems for stained for that boy, for example, and i think it would be hard to earn even that much back for him. but i'm definitely not an expert in g1 sales. hopefully someone else will weigh in :)
@Esodra i really think that it might not be worth it to gene them up first, if i'm honest! you would have to spend 1200g on gems for stained for that boy, for example, and i think it would be hard to earn even that much back for him. but i'm definitely not an expert in g1 sales. hopefully someone else will weigh in :)
sapphiole
cherry
she/her
fr+3

@Sapphiole
Gening is just a small project of mine, I don't expect to make much profit off of it, just to have something to work toward.
@Sapphiole
Gening is just a small project of mine, I don't expect to make much profit off of it, just to have something to work toward.