Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC/Open] The Dreamwatchers' Guild
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
side note: I was rereading and now I think it's hilarious that he and Arjun are what they are (enemies? frenemies? argument buddies?)

"Dislikes: Bright lights (they make him sneeze), the colour gold, and when people speak languages around him that he doesn't understand."

Well. Arjun is (was) a bright magical light, practically a lighthouse. Gold eyes sometimes. He speaks Hindi, particularly when he gets frustrated or wants to curse around Izar.

edit: what a Mood, it works bc like, fire and ice? both are magical anomalies with tempers? idk xD
side note: I was rereading and now I think it's hilarious that he and Arjun are what they are (enemies? frenemies? argument buddies?)

"Dislikes: Bright lights (they make him sneeze), the colour gold, and when people speak languages around him that he doesn't understand."

Well. Arjun is (was) a bright magical light, practically a lighthouse. Gold eyes sometimes. He speaks Hindi, particularly when he gets frustrated or wants to curse around Izar.

edit: what a Mood, it works bc like, fire and ice? both are magical anomalies with tempers? idk xD
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
also fun idea or angsty? but as the night goes on, maybe Ax gets tired and accidentally dozes off into Arjun's coma dreams. Then there could be a weird mix of flashbacks that throws them awake, confused but understanding a little of what they each have been through ie Wendigo attack vs parent death/burning himself

OR he and Izar end up sharing dreams bc sleep deprivation and his bleeding magic with a similar flashback mix of Wendigo attack vs her causing the paralyzing of her sister with a dream creature attacking them both

Up to you!
also fun idea or angsty? but as the night goes on, maybe Ax gets tired and accidentally dozes off into Arjun's coma dreams. Then there could be a weird mix of flashbacks that throws them awake, confused but understanding a little of what they each have been through ie Wendigo attack vs parent death/burning himself

OR he and Izar end up sharing dreams bc sleep deprivation and his bleeding magic with a similar flashback mix of Wendigo attack vs her causing the paralyzing of her sister with a dream creature attacking them both

Up to you!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
It works because ANGRY BOIS. XD

And yeah, I never noticed how well that lines up...
Hmm...
This could be useful information...
>:D

Edit: Oh, and yeah, wouldn't it be fun to have our angry bois share a dreamspace for a while. XD Maybe then Arjun would understand why Ax flipped out after the battle.
It works because ANGRY BOIS. XD

And yeah, I never noticed how well that lines up...
Hmm...
This could be useful information...
>:D

Edit: Oh, and yeah, wouldn't it be fun to have our angry bois share a dreamspace for a while. XD Maybe then Arjun would understand why Ax flipped out after the battle.
Yes, I like this plan very much.... >;3c dreams are always fun to play with especially once they understand each other a little bit, Ax maybe learning why Arjun is so emotional and was desperate for information from Apep
Yes, I like this plan very much.... >;3c dreams are always fun to play with especially once they understand each other a little bit, Ax maybe learning why Arjun is so emotional and was desperate for information from Apep
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
Oh, yeah, that! XD
Wow almost forgot about that.
btw, I like how you had that callback to the poor NPC Apep messed with. I feel sorry for him. That sucker deserves a name at this point. XD

Also I need to go, I have to go out today so I won't be back for a couple of hours.
Oh, yeah, that! XD
Wow almost forgot about that.
btw, I like how you had that callback to the poor NPC Apep messed with. I feel sorry for him. That sucker deserves a name at this point. XD

Also I need to go, I have to go out today so I won't be back for a couple of hours.
To be fair it has been A Day for them both lol
thanks I thought it would be a good wrap up detail for that guy, honestly I was worried about the npc xD

Bye!!! Have fun and hope to see you later <3
To be fair it has been A Day for them both lol
thanks I thought it would be a good wrap up detail for that guy, honestly I was worried about the npc xD

Bye!!! Have fun and hope to see you later <3
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
Oof I came back after some halloween parties to 50 notifications. x.x @fitz Accepted.
Oof I came back after some halloween parties to 50 notifications. x.x @fitz Accepted.
@MerlynTheWolf well aren't we brilliant that way. ;D

Y'know, I'm just sitting around trying to write, thinking about how amazingly well everything here is lining up with stuff I haven't even told you guys about Ax. It's brilliant. XD
Speaking of things I haven't explicitly said but aren't plot spoilers, I now have a drive full of references about Ax. Because I was messing with the Sims, and why not? XD
Anyway, here ya go.
@MerlynTheWolf well aren't we brilliant that way. ;D

Y'know, I'm just sitting around trying to write, thinking about how amazingly well everything here is lining up with stuff I haven't even told you guys about Ax. It's brilliant. XD
Speaking of things I haven't explicitly said but aren't plot spoilers, I now have a drive full of references about Ax. Because I was messing with the Sims, and why not? XD
Anyway, here ya go.
Ooo I love those, I'll def be rereading in more detail about the angry angsty boi :o Also, I might do a little time skip to later in the night/early the next morning when both of them are deeply asleep. Or probably the next night/early morning aka like 3 am, I'm assuming Jun will be really dead to the world for awhile, and to have yet another thing happen in the same 24 hours seems a little much xD Bc if memory serves, Arjun & Ax fought -> Apep & the Door Breakdown / Bargaining -> Angry Training with both of them that lead to Ax being thrown into ptsd/flashback -> Magic Weirdness & Intimacy and subsequent almost dying lol

A Lot. In like, hm, I might say a few hours depending on how long they trained alone before sparring and the whole Apep debacle? Any case, a time skip seems to be needed to give them a breather & I can do a cute thing to indicate time passing with Izar (there'd obvs be a mini time skip to after her meeting with Anya, but I can still for sure rp that separately) so! Yeah

@MerlynTheWolf ah sorry for another ping, but if you want to actually rp Izar going to Anya & explaining what happened and stuff, I would be cool, with that!
Ooo I love those, I'll def be rereading in more detail about the angry angsty boi :o Also, I might do a little time skip to later in the night/early the next morning when both of them are deeply asleep. Or probably the next night/early morning aka like 3 am, I'm assuming Jun will be really dead to the world for awhile, and to have yet another thing happen in the same 24 hours seems a little much xD Bc if memory serves, Arjun & Ax fought -> Apep & the Door Breakdown / Bargaining -> Angry Training with both of them that lead to Ax being thrown into ptsd/flashback -> Magic Weirdness & Intimacy and subsequent almost dying lol

A Lot. In like, hm, I might say a few hours depending on how long they trained alone before sparring and the whole Apep debacle? Any case, a time skip seems to be needed to give them a breather & I can do a cute thing to indicate time passing with Izar (there'd obvs be a mini time skip to after her meeting with Anya, but I can still for sure rp that separately) so! Yeah

@MerlynTheWolf ah sorry for another ping, but if you want to actually rp Izar going to Anya & explaining what happened and stuff, I would be cool, with that!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
z3QG5P2.gif
I love how Arjun and Ax are almost dying and having angsty heart-to-hearts while Taylor and Jack are basically doing administrative paperwork
I love how Arjun and Ax are almost dying and having angsty heart-to-hearts while Taylor and Jack are basically doing administrative paperwork
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21