Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [W] Any/Any/White Gembond Imperial!
[center]As the title states, I am seeking a White Gembond Male to match this pretty little girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3014983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30150/3014983_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd prefer if the colors weren't super outrageous/lighter range but please post your white gembond imperials for sale and I'll ping you back if I am interested! [/center]
As the title states, I am seeking a White Gembond Male to match this pretty little girl:

3014983_350.png

I'd prefer if the colors weren't super outrageous/lighter range but please post your white gembond imperials for sale and I'll ping you back if I am interested!
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
I have a royal/white/white if you're interested. :) It's also irishimgem. I wouldn't mind just giving him to ya if you'd like. I'm really bad at negotiating prices and I don't go on the forums a lot. ( so i have no idea how to give ya a preview.)
I have a royal/white/white if you're interested. :) It's also irishimgem. I wouldn't mind just giving him to ya if you'd like. I'm really bad at negotiating prices and I don't go on the forums a lot. ( so i have no idea how to give ya a preview.)
@Cancer I looked up their babies and they were slightly too muddy for what I had in mind. However, if I can't find another I'll definitely hit you up and work out a price if you are still interested. I wouldn't feel right just taking them for free especially as I have no breeding guarantees right now!

Also, for the picture go to the dragon and select "code" under their stats. You only want the top part in BCC or [these brackets].
@Cancer I looked up their babies and they were slightly too muddy for what I had in mind. However, if I can't find another I'll definitely hit you up and work out a price if you are still interested. I wouldn't feel right just taking them for free especially as I have no breeding guarantees right now!

Also, for the picture go to the dragon and select "code" under their stats. You only want the top part in BCC or [these brackets].
Aw dang! Well I have some others in my lair too. Feel free to look at any of the unnamed white gembond imperials :) And then just ping me.
Aw dang! Well I have some others in my lair too. Feel free to look at any of the unnamed white gembond imperials :) And then just ping me.
New day, new search!
New day, new search!