Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragonhaven (A FR-RP -- CLOSED)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Cloudsong101 Hey! D'you forget?))
@Cloudsong101 Hey! D'you forget?))
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
(( With family! Just snuck on! Srry! ))
(( With family! Just snuck on! Srry! ))
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
Got homework sry can't post yet. When I am done I will
Got homework sry can't post yet. When I am done I will
Onyx
She stalked through the halls of Dragonhaven grumpily, then proceeded to smash her tail into a wall, breaking it. "Accursed Beastclans." She muttered as she practiced her fighting skills on a dummy. About an hour later, she approached Disantria and snarled, "You ready to do this or what?"
Onyx
She stalked through the halls of Dragonhaven grumpily, then proceeded to smash her tail into a wall, breaking it. "Accursed Beastclans." She muttered as she practiced her fighting skills on a dummy. About an hour later, she approached Disantria and snarled, "You ready to do this or what?"
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
@Cloudsong101

Disantria gazed up at the larger dragon, shifting uncomfortably on the nest. "Do what?" she paused, "Are you challenging me?" she asked, puzzled.
@Cloudsong101

Disantria gazed up at the larger dragon, shifting uncomfortably on the nest. "Do what?" she paused, "Are you challenging me?" she asked, puzzled.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
((Hey sorry had a lot of homework and I am now wondering if this died. Has it? I will wait until someone responds ))
((Hey sorry had a lot of homework and I am now wondering if this died. Has it? I will wait until someone responds ))
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19