Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds not working
While the games on Fairgrounds load fine for me, I'm unable to click any of the buttons into the menus of every game.

Does anyone else has this problem? Can anyone explain how I can fix this? Thank you.
While the games on Fairgrounds load fine for me, I'm unable to click any of the buttons into the menus of every game.

Does anyone else has this problem? Can anyone explain how I can fix this? Thank you.
What browser are you using? Seems like a lot of IE users have been having issues ^^;
What browser are you using? Seems like a lot of IE users have been having issues ^^;
Sorry that I'm comming out of nowhere, but I have the exact same problem. I tried updating Adobe Reader and Java, but it didn't worked. I'm using Chrome and I also tried on IE. Didn't worked.
Sorry that I'm comming out of nowhere, but I have the exact same problem. I tried updating Adobe Reader and Java, but it didn't worked. I'm using Chrome and I also tried on IE. Didn't worked.
I also have this issue on my own computer, but not on my boyfriends or schools computer. ^^ I use Firefox on all of them, so it can't really be the browser, can it? Cx
I also have this issue on my own computer, but not on my boyfriends or schools computer. ^^ I use Firefox on all of them, so it can't really be the browser, can it? Cx
Selling dragons: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1467824
[quote name="Ravette" date="2014-04-19 09:27:02"]What browser are you using? Seems like a lot of IE users have been having issues ^^;[/quote] I use Chrome.
Ravette wrote on 2014-04-19 09:27:02:

I use Chrome.
Let me bump that. It makes FR really hard to play without those minigames.
Let me bump that. It makes FR really hard to play without those minigames.
@DarrelSam419

Does clearing your cache, disabling add-ons, or attempting to play in a different browser make any difference?
@DarrelSam419

Does clearing your cache, disabling add-ons, or attempting to play in a different browser make any difference?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@ Ara :
I switched to using IE to play the games and it seems to work now.

So I guess problem solved?

...thanks anyway. ^^;
@ Ara :
I switched to using IE to play the games and it seems to work now.

So I guess problem solved?

...thanks anyway. ^^;
@DarrelSam419

Alrighty! Still odd that it didn't work in Chrome, but I'm glad you've got a way to play the games. :)
@DarrelSam419

Alrighty! Still odd that it didn't work in Chrome, but I'm glad you've got a way to play the games. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.