Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Words Disappearing
Hi I have encountered a problem where a majority of the words in flight rising randomly disappear. I have tried reloading the page but it doesn’t fix it. I even have to type this message in another document and copy paste it to see what I’m typing. The only way I’ve figured out to get out of this is by pulling up Flight Rising on a new tab. Thank you.
Hi I have encountered a problem where a majority of the words in flight rising randomly disappear. I have tried reloading the page but it doesn’t fix it. I even have to type this message in another document and copy paste it to see what I’m typing. The only way I’ve figured out to get out of this is by pulling up Flight Rising on a new tab. Thank you.
@PumpkBun what browser are you using? have you tried clearing your cache? can you post a screenshot?
@PumpkBun what browser are you using? have you tried clearing your cache? can you post a screenshot?
fzww6al.png
I am using Google, and I will try to send a screen shot once it happens again.
I am using Google, and I will try to send a screen shot once it happens again.
The thing happend again how do I send a screen shot?
The thing happend again how do I send a screen shot?
@PumpkBun

If you don't ping people they wont know you've responded to them (possibly why SeaCrest never answered as they didn't know you replied)

Screenshots can be taken and posted a number of ways depending on what device you have. Phones have specific button combinations for screenshotting the screen and PCs usually have built in tools for screenshotting. If you're on a Windows computer then you should have a program called the "Snipping Tool" which you can use to take screenshots. You'll have to upload them to image hosting sites (imgur, tumblr, tinypic, etc) then you'll be able to post them here.

There are also free programs that auto upload images so you don't have to do the second step. Gyazo is the one I use.

When you say you're using google I assume you mean Chrome? In that case have you tried clearing your cache as suggested? If you have and it's still a problem it could also be being caused by add-ons or extensions you're using with your browser. Some antivirus's can also mess with FR depending on their settings.

We wont know until we get more information though.
@PumpkBun

If you don't ping people they wont know you've responded to them (possibly why SeaCrest never answered as they didn't know you replied)

Screenshots can be taken and posted a number of ways depending on what device you have. Phones have specific button combinations for screenshotting the screen and PCs usually have built in tools for screenshotting. If you're on a Windows computer then you should have a program called the "Snipping Tool" which you can use to take screenshots. You'll have to upload them to image hosting sites (imgur, tumblr, tinypic, etc) then you'll be able to post them here.

There are also free programs that auto upload images so you don't have to do the second step. Gyazo is the one I use.

When you say you're using google I assume you mean Chrome? In that case have you tried clearing your cache as suggested? If you have and it's still a problem it could also be being caused by add-ons or extensions you're using with your browser. Some antivirus's can also mess with FR depending on their settings.

We wont know until we get more information though.
IT7iTv8.png