Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 1stYrFest, Imp, Art [W]Dappervolk KS
So I haven't been around for a long long time and am looking to liquidate some stuff in hopes of getting some of Dappervolk's KS stuff. Here's what I've got and the current AH prices (in gems):

Illuminated Armband - 4300
Searing Armband - (? can't find one in the AH for current prices)
Electricians Armband - 190
Sunchaser Jewelry - 30000
Electricians Power Pack x2 - 1350 ea., 2700 total
Twice-Dyed Cowl - 1200

Light Sprite - 50000
Lightning Sprite - 2200
Fire Sprite - 7250
Arcane Sprite - 4950

Proof available on request.

I can also offer art
Examples
Sketches:
[x]  [x]  [x] [x]
Halfbodies:
[x]  [x] [x]
Fullbodies:
[x] [x] [x]

Creature Tamer Tier is an auto and gets you everything.
My priorities are clothing and hatchables from the golden aquarium tier and jeweled unicorn tier.
I'm also in the market for an Alpha Pup and Alpha Bundle.

Current offers:
Golden Kelp Bowl and Golden Kelp Pot for unbred 6 digit imperial, Metallurgist's Forgetools and Akirbeak.

HUGE super special thank you to Avalyn on DV for helping me figure out how much everything is worth!
So I haven't been around for a long long time and am looking to liquidate some stuff in hopes of getting some of Dappervolk's KS stuff. Here's what I've got and the current AH prices (in gems):

Illuminated Armband - 4300
Searing Armband - (? can't find one in the AH for current prices)
Electricians Armband - 190
Sunchaser Jewelry - 30000
Electricians Power Pack x2 - 1350 ea., 2700 total
Twice-Dyed Cowl - 1200

Light Sprite - 50000
Lightning Sprite - 2200
Fire Sprite - 7250
Arcane Sprite - 4950

Proof available on request.

I can also offer art
Examples
Sketches:
[x]  [x]  [x] [x]
Halfbodies:
[x]  [x] [x]
Fullbodies:
[x] [x] [x]

Creature Tamer Tier is an auto and gets you everything.
My priorities are clothing and hatchables from the golden aquarium tier and jeweled unicorn tier.
I'm also in the market for an Alpha Pup and Alpha Bundle.

Current offers:
Golden Kelp Bowl and Golden Kelp Pot for unbred 6 digit imperial, Metallurgist's Forgetools and Akirbeak.

HUGE super special thank you to Avalyn on DV for helping me figure out how much everything is worth!
Fast forums
Fast forums
oops that was supposed to be a star lmao
oops that was supposed to be a star lmao
Turns out my dragons were not all naked and I also found a Searing Armband and Metallurgist's Forgetools on one of my dragons that I'll be adding if a current offer doesn't want them.
Turns out my dragons were not all naked and I also found a Searing Armband and Metallurgist's Forgetools on one of my dragons that I'll be adding if a current offer doesn't want them.
And another lil bump for today
And another lil bump for today
@Zephy

what items would you count as the creature tamer tier? (I got the teir when the KS was out and I just wanted to clarify what items that included, since I haven't been on there in a bit)
@Zephy

what items would you count as the creature tamer tier? (I got the teir when the KS was out and I just wanted to clarify what items that included, since I haven't been on there in a bit)
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonLooking For G1s Button
@SweetEkk0 oh boy do I hope that's how you ping on here

Creature tamer tier included the Golden Aquarium, Obsidian Dragon and Jeweled Unicorn tiers, as well as +1 of each pet from all three of them. I don't really need the duplicates of the pets persay, and am mostly interested in the clothing and at least 1 hatchable each for every pet among the sets so I'd be cool just doing:

Jeweled Harp x1
Golden Kelp Pot x1
Golden Kelp Bowl x1
Onyx Mirror x1

The 12 obsidian dragon clothing pieces, 10 golden aquarium clothing pieces and 12 jeweled unicorn pieces.

The totems, food and recipe scrolls are cool but not really a major priority for me.

I'm referring to it by the tier name itself figuring it would be easier to trade everything on FR over for the redeemable code once Dappervolk is in launch (if you redeemed it during Beta, the same code will work in full launch) rather than requiring someone send me each item individually. I hope that makes sense!
@SweetEkk0 oh boy do I hope that's how you ping on here

Creature tamer tier included the Golden Aquarium, Obsidian Dragon and Jeweled Unicorn tiers, as well as +1 of each pet from all three of them. I don't really need the duplicates of the pets persay, and am mostly interested in the clothing and at least 1 hatchable each for every pet among the sets so I'd be cool just doing:

Jeweled Harp x1
Golden Kelp Pot x1
Golden Kelp Bowl x1
Onyx Mirror x1

The 12 obsidian dragon clothing pieces, 10 golden aquarium clothing pieces and 12 jeweled unicorn pieces.

The totems, food and recipe scrolls are cool but not really a major priority for me.

I'm referring to it by the tier name itself figuring it would be easier to trade everything on FR over for the redeemable code once Dappervolk is in launch (if you redeemed it during Beta, the same code will work in full launch) rather than requiring someone send me each item individually. I hope that makes sense!
@Zephy

I'd be interested in doing a trade with those items for all of those listed above! want to PM me for details for the trade? I'm not sure exactly how to send you over the items on DV, and I don't wanna clog the forums
@Zephy

I'd be interested in doing a trade with those items for all of those listed above! want to PM me for details for the trade? I'm not sure exactly how to send you over the items on DV, and I don't wanna clog the forums
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonLooking For G1s Button