Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 367 368
@Trix I don't know how to do that
@Trix I don't know how to do that
Lq6Og.gifbd93H.gifIgynt.gifz7MLb.giftl74r.gifD9XFs.gifzxe98ZU.png
@Barbo
Click on the dragon/egg you want and on its profile there should be link called "Show HTML/BBCODE Links"
On that page there should be 2 code boxes above the 2nd it should say: BBCODE (for forum signatures) this is the one you want.
Then just go into your account settings here on click edit forum signature and paste it in.
@Barbo
Click on the dragon/egg you want and on its profile there should be link called "Show HTML/BBCODE Links"
On that page there should be 2 code boxes above the 2nd it should say: BBCODE (for forum signatures) this is the one you want.
Then just go into your account settings here on click edit forum signature and paste it in.
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
When does the Halloween event start this year? :)
AI0Yq.gif1lrHK.gif9Gbuw.gifiBHYe.gif
ko1rO.gif
Thank you so much @Drag0n5 !!!!!
Thank you so much @Drag0n5 !!!!!
Lq6Og.gifbd93H.gifIgynt.gifz7MLb.giftl74r.gifD9XFs.gifzxe98ZU.png
[quote name="CitrineSwag" date="2018-10-17 09:46:18" ] When does the Halloween event start this year? :) [/quote] Usually 1 week before Halloween is when the event starts, the new dragon is released on the 31st.
CitrineSwag wrote on 2018-10-17 09:46:18:
Usually 1 week before Halloween is when the event starts, the new dragon is released on the 31st.
So the event "starting" means that previous Halloween dragons can breed, then? Or will they also be available in the caves?

How long do the new ones stay available?
So the event "starting" means that previous Halloween dragons can breed, then? Or will they also be available in the caves?

(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="Trix" date="2018-10-17 11:09:28" ] So the event "starting" means that previous Halloween dragons can breed, then? Or will they also be available in the caves? How long do the new ones stay available? [/quote] Yes the event starting is when Halloween dragons can breed more of their species. There maybe an event biome where you can catch previous event dragons. As for how long the new ones stay available it's 3 days just like valentines and Christmas.
Trix wrote on 2018-10-17 11:09:28:

Yes the event starting is when Halloween dragons can breed more of their species.
There maybe an event biome where you can catch previous event dragons.

As for how long the new ones stay available it's 3 days just like valentines and Christmas.
It's been years since I was on dragon cave but I remember I'd got my hands on some golds... I'd love to get back in but it's telling me that I don't exist. Does anyone know if they've done a user purge? Is there a way to search the site by usernames? They've remodeled a bit;;

(thanks!)
It's been years since I was on dragon cave but I remember I'd got my hands on some golds... I'd love to get back in but it's telling me that I don't exist. Does anyone know if they've done a user purge? Is there a way to search the site by usernames? They've remodeled a bit;;

(thanks!)
I keep trying to breed my ice and magma dragons (not always together) and coming up no luck, even with fertility used. Is that a thing, where those just...don't produce eggs (especially if bred together?)
I keep trying to breed my ice and magma dragons (not always together) and coming up no luck, even with fertility used. Is that a thing, where those just...don't produce eggs (especially if bred together?)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="@Trix" date="2018-10-18 05:51:08" ] I keep trying to breed my ice and magma dragons (not always together) and coming up no luck, even with fertility used. Is that a thing, where those just...don't produce eggs (especially if bred together?) [/quote] It's just RNG being annoying.
@Trix wrote on 2018-10-18 05:51:08:
It's just RNG being annoying.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 367 368