Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Voxen [CLOSED SPECIES] Lore! [WIP]
VOXEN LORE

Voxen are a CLOSED SPECIES created by me. Please do not make any without my permission! This is not a sales thread. If you want a Voxen go to here.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Basic info
Diet
Traits & Rarity
Deities and Ceromonies
VOXEN LORE

Voxen are a CLOSED SPECIES created by me. Please do not make any without my permission! This is not a sales thread. If you want a Voxen go to here.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Basic info
Diet
Traits & Rarity
Deities and Ceromonies
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iUYyHCs.png[/img] Voxen are very vocal creatures! Thus including the word “Vox” in their name. They are part frog and bird and their necks always have a crook. Voxen are very social, if one is not socializing then the Voxen has a defect or something has recently happened. Voxen host annual contests for which Voxen has the best voice in the village, sometimes villages challenge each other!
iUYyHCs.png

Voxen are very vocal creatures! Thus including the word “Vox” in their name. They are part frog and bird and their necks always have a crook. Voxen are very social, if one is not socializing then the Voxen has a defect or something has recently happened.

Voxen host annual contests for which Voxen has the best voice in the village, sometimes villages challenge each other!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dCwSpOq.png[/img] On rare occasions they eat plants. Voxen often have digestive problems so like penguins they swallow rocks.
dCwSpOq.png

On rare occasions they eat plants. Voxen often have digestive problems so like penguins they swallow rocks.
Traits

Voxen are very unique creatures, especially when it comes to their community. Almost not Voxen have the same traits.

However so,e things that a Voxen cannot live without are their feelers, visors, and antennae.

Examples of traits include:

Rarity
Common

• Regular Voxen

Uncommon
  • Horns
  • Fluffy Tails (and other tails)
  • Neck fluff

Rare
  • Multiple tails
  • Multiple antennae
  • Wings (just for show)
  • whiskers
  • Mutations
Traits

Voxen are very unique creatures, especially when it comes to their community. Almost not Voxen have the same traits.

However so,e things that a Voxen cannot live without are their feelers, visors, and antennae.

Examples of traits include:

Rarity
Common

• Regular Voxen

Uncommon
  • Horns
  • Fluffy Tails (and other tails)
  • Neck fluff

Rare
  • Multiple tails
  • Multiple antennae
  • Wings (just for show)