Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixie's Artshop! [full/pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PixieStix
would t be possible if i could be pinged when you get an open slot? ^^
@PixieStix
would t be possible if i could be pinged when you get an open slot? ^^
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@PixieStix
oh hecc that's good art, can i get a ping? :0
@PixieStix
oh hecc that's good art, can i get a ping? :0
m16OKP.jpeg
@BlueMouse @CosmicAngel @RedlaSunShowers @Catmints

Hello! sorry for no updates on stuff and how slow stuff has been going

I hit a little roadblock in life a bit ago and had to spend some time getting myself together

I'm ok now, but hoooomg I've been gone far longer than I thought. I'll continue drawing if you still want the art, but if youre no longer up for it, im ok with refunding it. Again, sorry for the trouble ; v;
@BlueMouse @CosmicAngel @RedlaSunShowers @Catmints

Hello! sorry for no updates on stuff and how slow stuff has been going

I hit a little roadblock in life a bit ago and had to spend some time getting myself together

I'm ok now, but hoooomg I've been gone far longer than I thought. I'll continue drawing if you still want the art, but if youre no longer up for it, im ok with refunding it. Again, sorry for the trouble ; v;
nykbVnu.png
@Pixiestix

Hey! I’m glad that you’re back. <3 Personally, I don’t care to wait but now that I look back, I feel like a bit of a butt having ordered so much art from you. Can you please just do the painting and the fullbody in the Imgur link? You don’t have to refund me for the trouble, but I would rather try to take some stuff off of your plate if I can. c:
@Pixiestix

Hey! I’m glad that you’re back. <3 Personally, I don’t care to wait but now that I look back, I feel like a bit of a butt having ordered so much art from you. Can you please just do the painting and the fullbody in the Imgur link? You don’t have to refund me for the trouble, but I would rather try to take some stuff off of your plate if I can. c:
@PixieStix No worries! I'm glad you took the time for yourself! I'd personally prefer a refund only because I'm content with the amount of art I've commissioned for the character at this point in time. Hope you understand!
@PixieStix No worries! I'm glad you took the time for yourself! I'd personally prefer a refund only because I'm content with the amount of art I've commissioned for the character at this point in time. Hope you understand!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints

thank you <3

I totally understand. I'll send the refund over right away ^^
@Catmints

thank you <3

I totally understand. I'll send the refund over right away ^^
nykbVnu.png
@PixieStix
No worries; I’d still love the art!! It’s no trouble at all, thank you for the update!
@PixieStix
No worries; I’d still love the art!! It’s no trouble at all, thank you for the update!
@CosmicAngel

aaAAA thank you so much! <3
@CosmicAngel

aaAAA thank you so much! <3
nykbVnu.png
@Pixiestix

Of course! I can’t wait to see the art eeee! <3
@Pixiestix

Of course! I can’t wait to see the art eeee! <3
@PixieStix Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that! I’m good; feel free to work at your own pace!
@PixieStix Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that! I’m good; feel free to work at your own pace!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1 2 3 4 5 6