Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings
1 2
Hello my name is Seth! I've been playing the game for a few days now and have already learned quite a lot, but I've not yet had the guts to post on the forums hah. Here I am though!

You can call me by my name (seth) or username, I dont mind.
I like to write stories and make story concepts and characters, as well as drawing !
My goal in life is to become an indie game dev. I'm working on self learning unreal engine actually!

I knew about this site for a few years now but never really looked into it until recently. My friends got me into it now and I love it! I can see myself enjoying this game for years to come.

I love making new friends and talking about all sorts of things with people!
Hello my name is Seth! I've been playing the game for a few days now and have already learned quite a lot, but I've not yet had the guts to post on the forums hah. Here I am though!

You can call me by my name (seth) or username, I dont mind.
I like to write stories and make story concepts and characters, as well as drawing !
My goal in life is to become an indie game dev. I'm working on self learning unreal engine actually!

I knew about this site for a few years now but never really looked into it until recently. My friends got me into it now and I love it! I can see myself enjoying this game for years to come.

I love making new friends and talking about all sorts of things with people!
@spvce

Welcome to FR, I am Heero it is nice to meet you.

the forums here are really chill so feel free to post as much as you want.

I love chatting and making friends so feel free to message me whenever you like about anything.
@spvce

Welcome to FR, I am Heero it is nice to meet you.

the forums here are really chill so feel free to post as much as you want.

I love chatting and making friends so feel free to message me whenever you like about anything.
A5i3AHB.png
@marshsiren
thank you for the welcome!
My preference goes towards canine characters as well as dragons and other fanasty creatures and monsters, as far as simple doodles go, however i enjoy drawing just about anything! My big preference lies in storytelling so i often choose what to draw based on the stories i wish to tell.

@heeroku
it's nice to meet you as well!!
thank you so much for the welcome!
@marshsiren
thank you for the welcome!
My preference goes towards canine characters as well as dragons and other fanasty creatures and monsters, as far as simple doodles go, however i enjoy drawing just about anything! My big preference lies in storytelling so i often choose what to draw based on the stories i wish to tell.

@heeroku
it's nice to meet you as well!!
thank you so much for the welcome!
@marshsiren Dragons are definitely my favorite haha. Cerberus is a close second though! what about you? also what sort of stories do you like?
@marshsiren Dragons are definitely my favorite haha. Cerberus is a close second though! what about you? also what sort of stories do you like?
@marshsiren those are all cool stuff too!!
i tend to not have much of a genre preference, as long as the story is compelling. i judge on a case by case basis more than genre. however i tend to favor fantasy/sci-fi.
As far as what i like writing,, it tends to go to fantasy/sci-fi with lots of monsters of course >:D [a lot of my stories i have are with game design in mind since that's what im aiming to do with my stories. so, lots of monsters are necessary hehe]
@marshsiren those are all cool stuff too!!
i tend to not have much of a genre preference, as long as the story is compelling. i judge on a case by case basis more than genre. however i tend to favor fantasy/sci-fi.
As far as what i like writing,, it tends to go to fantasy/sci-fi with lots of monsters of course >:D [a lot of my stories i have are with game design in mind since that's what im aiming to do with my stories. so, lots of monsters are necessary hehe]
@marshsiren
as a storywriter i have an appreciation for good cliches :3c
but yes!! it will take time as i cannot go to university, sadly, but I'm determined!!
@marshsiren
as a storywriter i have an appreciation for good cliches :3c
but yes!! it will take time as i cannot go to university, sadly, but I'm determined!!
Hi there! Nice to meet you!

@spvce

I love writing fantasy too, as does my brother!
I'm writing a story called Roxie Luu! It's super cute!
It might be a bit on the girly side, so I dunno if you'd want to read it.

I have a work in progress about dragons too though. I'm hoping that it would be a lot better than what I've been doing! You know, something guys might like too.
Roxie Luu is meant for girls to read, so I don't think you'd like it.
Hi there! Nice to meet you!

@spvce

I love writing fantasy too, as does my brother!
I'm writing a story called Roxie Luu! It's super cute!
It might be a bit on the girly side, so I dunno if you'd want to read it.

I have a work in progress about dragons too though. I'm hoping that it would be a lot better than what I've been doing! You know, something guys might like too.
Roxie Luu is meant for girls to read, so I don't think you'd like it.
Nyeh.
@pinkkesmet
I'm sure your stories are great!!
i don't really believe in stories having to only be liked by one gender though, I try to give everything a try if i like the premise enough, regardless of what the target audience might be.
good luck in your writing though! keep up creating, it'll only get better the more you do it!
@pinkkesmet
I'm sure your stories are great!!
i don't really believe in stories having to only be liked by one gender though, I try to give everything a try if i like the premise enough, regardless of what the target audience might be.
good luck in your writing though! keep up creating, it'll only get better the more you do it!
Hmm. Are you sure~? It has a lot of weird stuff involved in it.
Do you wanna hear about the setting and basic plot of the story to see if it's interesting?
I am only just starting with it so It'd be better not to expect much!

@spvce
Hmm. Are you sure~? It has a lot of weird stuff involved in it.
Do you wanna hear about the setting and basic plot of the story to see if it's interesting?
I am only just starting with it so It'd be better not to expect much!

@spvce
Nyeh.
@pinkkesmet
you're free to talk about the premise of your stories to me any time you like!
i can't promise i'll like it, i don't know what it is, but i'm more than happy to listen! i may not be able to read it well if it's a super long novel-type due to dyslexia though, i tend to prefer comics, shows/movies and video games for their minimal to no amount of reading involved in telling the stories haha; but i can do my best!
@pinkkesmet
you're free to talk about the premise of your stories to me any time you like!
i can't promise i'll like it, i don't know what it is, but i'm more than happy to listen! i may not be able to read it well if it's a super long novel-type due to dyslexia though, i tend to prefer comics, shows/movies and video games for their minimal to no amount of reading involved in telling the stories haha; but i can do my best!
1 2