Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fill my Inktober prompt list! [Full! <3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@boxparts I'm glad you like my art ;D always happy to draw more for you

@Froze :O ! A lovely boy! I'd love to draw him for angular, I'll put you on the list and you can send the payment whenever you're ready, or pm me a good email that I can send an invoice to ^^ I'd love to try drawing him in a pointy, angular style for the prompt
@boxparts I'm glad you like my art ;D always happy to draw more for you

@Froze :O ! A lovely boy! I'd love to draw him for angular, I'll put you on the list and you can send the payment whenever you're ready, or pm me a good email that I can send an invoice to ^^ I'd love to try drawing him in a pointy, angular style for the prompt
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pikachan412 it's ya boi! He's got such a nice aesthetic aaaaaaa [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6c891d58e4b4a94cc6c9050b4e4db220/tumblr_pgm32uUCMe1w9en1zo1_1280.jpg[/img]
@Pikachan412 it's ya boi! He's got such a nice aesthetic aaaaaaa

tumblr_pgm32uUCMe1w9en1zo1_1280.jpg

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge
AHHHHH MY BOI!! I LOVE EVERYTHING AHHHHH!!!
Anyway I’m getting paid this Friday so I’ll be taking jolt and chop because I love your art and buying art is my addiction hahahaha
@Pedge
AHHHHH MY BOI!! I LOVE EVERYTHING AHHHHH!!!
Anyway I’m getting paid this Friday so I’ll be taking jolt and chop because I love your art and buying art is my addiction hahahaha
33n9lrl.gif
@Xairathan I'm a bit busy with schoolwork today so I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish your prompt tonight but I'll get it done for you as soon as I can!
@Xairathan I'm a bit busy with schoolwork today so I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish your prompt tonight but I'll get it done for you as soon as I can!

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge no rush, thanks for the update!
@Pedge no rush, thanks for the update!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan @Froze
Still a bit busy with homework, I got both of the drawings done but it's getting late so I'll be scanning them tomorrow (or,, today I suppose?) when my roommate is awake and I'll be able to use her scanner, so expect the finished pieces sometime then ^^

@Johan
aaaaa wow i love her, and I can totally do that suggestion, no problem!
@Xairathan @Froze
Still a bit busy with homework, I got both of the drawings done but it's getting late so I'll be scanning them tomorrow (or,, today I suppose?) when my roommate is awake and I'll be able to use her scanner, so expect the finished pieces sometime then ^^

@Johan
aaaaa wow i love her, and I can totally do that suggestion, no problem!

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge No problem, thank you again for the update!

Just wanted to confirm with you that I'm still down for couples' images on both the 17th and the 19th? If that's the case feel free to send the invoice whenever ^^
@Pedge No problem, thank you again for the update!

Just wanted to confirm with you that I'm still down for couples' images on both the 17th and the 19th? If that's the case feel free to send the invoice whenever ^^
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan ah, that's right! I forgot to update the list but it should be up to date now. ^^ I'll be sending an invoice for $30 for the two of them, correct?
@Xairathan ah, that's right! I forgot to update the list but it should be up to date now. ^^ I'll be sending an invoice for $30 for the two of them, correct?

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge Yep, thank you!
@Pedge Yep, thank you!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan alright, I'm sending you the invoice now ^^
@Xairathan alright, I'm sending you the invoice now ^^